Sissy Rikki
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Fairly new to all this. Naive. Where do get the best adult-sized pacifiers? I've been to Walmart etc...

You'll only find the regular ones at stores.

Try Amazon, it's where I ordered both of mine. One from BabyPants and one from LittleforBig.

I have quite a collection of regular baby/toddler binks, but ordered the Nuk5 nipples from Rearz.ca (shipping from Canadia wasn't too bad, considering the exchange rate, and the post manages to get it here in a reasonable amount of time) and popped the buttons off the guard, and replaced the nipples.

They look a bit strange, with the longer, much larger nipples, but, they definitely feel and fit well in adult-sized mouths.

I highly recommend, especially if you've got a few favorite binkies that match your outfits (like mine) and you would like to keep them for a while..

Yup! Amazon and other stores above are good places to find them. Despite the fact that NUK 5 is a legit adult pacifier/soother from the baby pacifier manufacturer.. I think those are available only from webshops I guess. If you want something more customized paci´s, you can check also these webshops: https://pacifiersrus.com/ or http://jaykaybaby.com/

www.wish.com also will include a free pacifier when you order one of there 'adult baby bottles'.
OR you can just get the pacifier... Scroll WAY TF down in the ABDL shopping page, and you will likly find one for "Just pay shipping". So it will be about $2.oo to $4.oo

- - - Updated - - -

hear you go https://www.wish.com/search/abdl pacifier#cid=5936c11368f6bb3959b6e603 Like I was saying "Just pay the shipping."

ESPF said:
www.wish.com also will include a free pacifier when you order one of there 'adult baby bottles'.
OR you can just get the pacifier... Scroll WAY TF down in the ABDL shopping page, and you will likly find one for "Just pay shipping". So it will be about $2.oo to $4.oo

- - - Updated - - -

hear you go https://www.wish.com/search/abdl pacifier#cid=5936c11368f6bb3959b6e603 Like I was saying "Just pay the shipping."

Yea, a good babyfur friend of mine bought a bunch of adult pacifiers via this website :)

Rezzu said:
Yea, a good babyfur friend of mine bought a bunch of adult pacifiers via this website :)

The trick is when you order more than just the one... they still charge the shipping for each of them... And then ship them all together in just the one package. so they make a couple bucks off of it that way.

If you don't mind the wait the wish ones are actually my favorite of the ones I've bought. Otherwise amazon or any of the usual abdl retailers has you covered. Now if you want cute deco ones etsy or more specialty stores like lilkink are where it's at.

ESPF said:
The trick is when you order more than just the one... they still charge the shipping for each of them... And then ship them all together in just the one package. so they make a couple bucks off of it that way.

Jeez...I knew there had to be a catch! :(

Sissyrikki said:
Fairly new to all this. Naive. Where do get the best adult-sized pacifiers? I've been to Walmart etc...

Have you tried any pacifiers yet?

The reason I ask is you may want to get the largest baby pacifier that is sold in local stores to see if you like pacifiers enough to purchase an adult pacifier. An adult pacifier is usually much more expensive than a baby pacifier and if you decide that you don't want a pacifier, you would not have spent too much.

I would recommend the LittleForBig bigshield gen 2. I have an average sized mouth and they are great for me. My wife has a smaller mouth and she did not like them. Last night I slept all through the night and my paci didn't fall out. I don't know if it's related, but I also didn't wake my wife up with my snoring. So win/win for both of us.

I got my pacifiers off amazon. I think it was around $15 for a three pack. Black, white, and green. Nothing fancy, but I really enjoy them. I've used the black one exclusively about six months now. Not every night, but a few a week. It's holding up well in my opinion. The wife is concerned about pacifier use affecting my teeth or I would use it every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back