Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello all, thought I might share a little challenge that I created. I've always wondered if I could go thru potty training again, one of life's first struggles.

Items you will need for this challenge. First: Your favorite bag of diapers. To make it that much harder to move up. Only use one bag of diapers of in between 8-12 diapers. (note if choosing to make second stage more real have second bag of diapers strictly for second stage)
Second: Get some pull ups whatever you can fit into. Adult, Goodnights, ect. You will need about 8-12. It might be a good idea to use a booster i.e. baby diaper/adult booster because of possible flooding.
Third: Under pads because you will leak.
Fourth: Buy a childish/cheap pair of underwear that you wouldn't mind wetting. You will need at least two pairs.

Recommended but not needed.
Baby bottle, sippy cup, regular cup with childish theme, onesie, pacifier.
(If playing in public diaper bag/back pack and change of clothes)

Scroll down to the end to see where you rank after you do the challenge. Tell me what you think of the challenge, and how far you got if you did it.

Now on to the challenge.
Test how long you can go without wetting yourself (breaking down and using the toilet) without adding extra liquids. Then back it down to the nearest even number, except if it's 5. Example: You can hold it for 11 hours move it down to 10. Check points are exactly as they sound points at which your diaper/pull up/pants are checked. Your check point will be your number divided by 2. Example your number is 8 hours divided by 2 is 4 hours so your check point is 4 hours. If you pass the appropriated number of check points you move on to the next round. If you don't then you incur a penalty and are sent back to the previous stage and doomed to repeat it. Potty breaks are breaks where you can use the potty and they can only be used at a check point. Each stage will have its own number of potty breaks. Penalties are when you don't make it to the potty on time, or when you use the potty when you weren't suppose to, or out of potty breaks.

The diaper stage: To pass this stage you must pass 2 check points. This stage has 0 potty breaks. At this stage you cannot receive a penalty. Sleeping more than 3 hours extends current check point by half of how many hours you slept starting when you wake up. Note that if you run out of diapers without moving on to the next stage,( i.e. last diaper you make it to the next stage) or revert back to this stage without having any diapers left, you will have failed potty training.

Toddler stage: Congratulations you've earned your pull ups. To pass this stage you must pass 5 check points. In this stage you have 2 potty breaks that can be used at any check point. (So choose wisely) For full immersion when sleeping more than 3 hours wear diapers to bed and extend current check point by 2 hours. Note that if you run out of Pull ups without moving on to the next stage,( i.e. last pull up you make it to the next stage) or revert back to this stage without having any pull ups left, you will have failed potty training.

Almost a big kid stage: Introducing big kid pants/panties. Yay! 8 check points for gryffindor.(lol) With only 5 potty breaks that can be used at any check point. (So choose wisely) For full immersion when sleeping more than 3 hours wear pull ups to bed and extend current check point by 2 hours. Then take pull ups off at next potty break and return to big kid underwear.

If not doing full immersion then woo hoo! You made it kid you've been potty trained. If doing full immersion the move along nothing to see here.

I'm a big kid now stage: Yay! You get to wear big kid pants(or your own now) all the time now. No more diapers or pull ups for you, unless you incur some penalties. 10 check points with only six potty breaks that can be used at any check point. Good luck kiddo your going to need it.

Rankings:

Challenge stopped at the diaper stage.
Ranking: Baby. Usually wearing diapers. Can never get to the potty on time. Recommend never going any where without a diaper on, but why would you there sooo adorable.

Challenge stopped at The toddler stage.
Ranking: Toddler. Usually seen wearing pull ups, rarely makes to the toilet on time but that's ok because you're trying. Recommend that you wear diapers to bed and on long car rides.

Challenge stopped at almost a big kid.
Ranking: Big kid adjacent. Makes it half of the time to the potty, still needs help in the wiping department. Recommend that you still wear pull up on long car rides and scary places like a haunted house or the evil doctors office. mwoo haha.

Challenge stopped at I'm a big kid now.
Ranking: Big kid. Makes it to the potty most of the time, except when there's a long line for it. But it's ok accidents happen. Recommend you keep a pull up and a change of pant in your back pack just in case.

Beat the game.
Ranking: Adult. Adult's are mostly seen using restrooms, or changing diapers and pull ups and cleaning up bottoms all day. But hey at least your not wearing one.

Thank you, that means a lot to me. Also sorry that you can't play the game/challenge.

MailCat581 said:
Sadly, mine will likely be stopped at the baby stage because I am totally incontinent and diaper dependent. I'll always be in diapers 24/7 no matter what (except for baths of course). But your game/challenge does look fun and well thought out on the scoring, phases, and results.

I too would have stopped at the "Baby Stage", totally failed "Potty Training".

"Baby Stage" Here as well! As an incontinent and 24/7 diaper wearer I think this game result is too obvious to me *blushes*:p but yea.. nice game idea and have fun everyone who takes the challenge and tries or even succeed to be a "big kid" :)

Well so far I have been hoisted by my own petard. Not wanting to move past my favorite diaper I wet it an hour and a half before I was to move to the next stage. Besides pausing for work I haven't made it past baby stage yet.

This looks fun, I'll have to try it next time I have the diapers for it. Shame ther isn't an option for messing for those who are into that.

AddyShadows said:
This looks fun, I'll have to try it next time I have the diapers for it. Shame ther isn't an option for messing for those who are into that.

I meant to, but I kind of ran out of time. You could technically incorporate it so that if you mess it does the same as wetting, or for the full immersion it could send you back two stages.

im not incontinent, but unless im extremely dehydrated i run a lot of liquid through. so i wouldnt make it past baby. maybe that is why potty training was really hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back