Dollar store diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Does anyone know if or what kinds of diapers dollar store sell. I am moving and will be losing my primary diaper supplier. So I was wondering if dollar store diapers are decent. The house I'm moving to only has a dollar store I can get to for diapers

Hm. No idea.

There are a couple of 'dollar stores' that do sell them. You'd have to be more specific on the name though. :3 Dollar General does and so does Dollar Tree. Dollar Tree also sells pacifiers, bottles, sippy cups and such as well. (For a buck each.)

Dollar General's selection: https://www.dollargeneral.com/baby/diapers-wipes.html
Dollar Tree: https://www.dollartree.com/Wholesal...63c592c991/index.cat?pageItems=15&pageIndex=0

Dollar Tree sells diapers in 'emergency packs' (as I call them) They only have four in the pack for a buck. That being said, the do have Looney Tunes on them. I'm not sure what Dollar General's have on them...I couldn't see in the promo image and I've never really looked at their baby stuff. I know that they do also sell some of the major brands, like Luvs.

They only sell the same crap you can find in other major stores. Skip the dollar store and look for a medical supply store instead. At least they usualy sell half decent diapers you can use when in a pinch.

My experience with my 3 area dollar stores so far:
Dollar General has the best imo. At $5 their DG brand size 7 is one of the largest and has excellent capacity. To Slomo’s chagrin, I can wear these throughout the day changing normally at regular intervals.. like 5 times a day.

Dollar Tree’s sample pack ones are ok for absorbing spills while changing the oil in your car, with a cute Disney theme.

Family Dollar has The L/XL pull ups comparable to Goodnites. Made for them private label by KCC I think (maker of GN’s Huggies etc) Have not tried their tabbed diapers yet though. I think they only went to size 6.

drawer said:
My experience with my 3 area dollar stores so far:
Dollar General has the best imo. At $5 their DG brand size 7 is one of the largest and has excellent capacity. To Slomo’s chagrin, I can wear these throughout the day changing normally at regular intervals.. like 5 times a day.

Dollar Tree’s sample pack ones are ok for absorbing spills while changing the oil in your car, with a cute Disney theme.

Family Dollar has The L/XL pull ups comparable to Goodnites. Made for them private label by KCC I think (maker of GN’s Huggies etc) Have not tried their tabbed diapers yet though. I think they only went to size 6.

I didn't know DG had a size 7, last I knew they only had up to size 6, they must be quite a bit bigger than Pampers size "7" (which seems considerably smaller than a few years ago)

BabyTyrant said:
I didn't know DG had a size 7, last I knew they only had up to size 6, they must be quite a bit bigger than Pampers size "7" (which seems considerably smaller than a few years ago)

Yep, I read that DG worked to develop branding for their own products and these 7’s are a little larger than the recently shrinking Pampers 7’s. Well worth a try

I have very little confidence that you can get decent products from a dollar store. Baby diapers are one thing; they're meant to be changed frequently. But you're asking a lot for adult diapers from a dollar store.

I'll share my opinion about the Dollar General brand of diapers. I've tried different brands ranging from name brands, to store brands, to some brands that you can only most likely find online. For the money, The Dollar General brand size 7 is the best capacity wise, they're also sized bigger than Pampers size 7. I believe they hold a bit more than the overnight Parents Choice from Walmart. I will say that I can not fit in them and usually use them as booster pads. They're priced very cheap but they're absolutely worth the money.

If you're really talking about adult diapers, they're terrible, and usually only carry protective underwear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back