Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just an observation

Well I'm not sure what the problem with me is. I'm a white middle aged guy with an Anglo name. About as far from a threat as anyone could be.

I guess that depends on what kind of threat.... Airport yeah due to misconceptions a white man is probably perceived as the least threatening.

I went 24/7 for almost a year and a half (Barring some minor days here and there where I didn't wear because I had to go somewhere important). I've definitely noticed my bladder has shrunk because of this. I've not had any accidents but the first few weeks were awful for sleep.I would wake up every 3 or 4 hours to pee, this happened while I was diapered too but I would usually just pee and fall back to sleep, once that was no longer an option and I had to get out of bed and trek to the bathroom and back I would just be awake. I lost many hours of sleep those first few weeks. It's gotten better but I'd rather just have the diapers :p lol. I notice now that if I wear for more than a day or two I sink back into said routine of waking up having to pee, my bladder just not really caring and making me have to go every so often, but it also recovers faster than it did before as well. I think it's probably mental, the signals being sent from the brain probably confuse the nerves and muscles and it takes a few days/weeks depending on length of being diapered to transition between the two "modes" of bladder control. But that's just my theory.