Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let some discussion begin! (As suggested)

Default Let some discussion begin! (As suggested)

Not much into the AB life but love cloth diapers. The problem is they fall down! The waist band of the plastic pants aren't strong enough to keep them up. I have considered suspenders but..... I would love to use diapers to help with that girlish figure but a petticoat works best for me.

From your other posts, I'm presuming you use pin-on diapers? Maybe try pinning them up higher around your waist? My waist is smaller than my hips, so I have to pin/snap/velcro pretty high up to keep them from falling, low rise is really no good for me.
    Maybe you could try plastic pants with snaps, since you can get a tighter waistband on those? I really have no experience with plastic pants, but my cloth training pants with an elastic waistband definitely slide down more than my snap-on diaper cover.

Or, alternatively, a little DIY: If you own a sewing machine (or know how to sew by hand), you could add a snap to the waistband or your plastic pants to make them tighter when you wear them. For this, you need
    A strip of fabric
    A snap (the strongest you can find)
    Needle and thread
    Turn the fabric into a kind of tab shape, attach one end to the waistband of your pastic pants (so that it lies flat against the waistband, not horizontal to it), attach one side of the snap to the other end, attach the other half of the snap to the waistband so that when you close the snap, it pulls the waistband tighter around your body.
    This is not a good idea to do for overnight use since it might prevent a perfect seal around the waist, but for daytime when you're upright and no moisture will escape from the top of the plastic pant, this should help with drooping.

No need to change much of anything. This is why they make onesies! They hold diapers close to your body & prevent sagging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forget about onesies! I even have 2 or 3 of them! I'll have to see how they work over my bra. Nice! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperMark View Post
    No need to change much of anything. This is why they make onesies! They hold diapers close to your body & prevent sagging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh wow, yeah, I completely forgot about that! My brain just jumped to the most complicated solution possible, thanks for giving an actually useful one ^^"

Great suggestions! I didnt even think of the onesie as used for that but seems obvious now. Will have to get a couple!

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Great suggestions! I didnt even think of the onesie as used for that but seems obvious now. Will have to get a couple!
    Yea, we always see them as cute & whatnot (like my pic ), but they actually have a purpose!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MTM dl.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	31053

If your cloth diapers are large enough, you could use four diaper pins instead of two.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperMark View Post
    Yea, we always see them as cute & whatnot (like my pic ), but they actually have a purpose!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MTM dl.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	31053
    They are very cute! Thanks for the pic!

In the Women's Intimates section it's sold as Shape Wear. and it's fairly cheap especially at Walmart,but a severe lack of color choice, brown or black. Also when the hose part of my panty hose does the inevitable, I cut the legs off and use the panty part. Helps even more if you can get them a size or two smaller than your usual panties.