Not open for further replies.

littleBabyJojo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Last night I had a nightmare. :sad:
In it, my family was searching for me and I was scared of them. I had only a diaper on but it didn't feel like a problem because even though they pretend not to know I wear diapers I'm pretty sure most of them do know.
I woke up really scared and now I was wondering if any of you has ever had a strange nightmare like mine. :sweatdrop:

Big hug and hope the light of day chases the last vestiges of that horrible nightmare away.

I have way too many nightmares as well even ones similar to that :(

Last night I dreamed of Gundam model kits though (thanks Gundam Build Divers) which is a better thing to dream of.

I wrote my novel based on a reoccurring nightmare I used to have. In it, I'm walking through an old, Victorian house. The house feels a little eerie while I'm on the first floor, but as soon as I climb the stairs and go to the second floor where the bedrooms are, I'm afraid and something feels terribly wrong. As I walk down the hall, there's a door and that leads up to the tower room. I grab the door knob but I can't open the door because I'm terrified of what ever is up their waiting for me. At this point I start running and the dream ends.

The worst nightmares I ever dealt with were triggered by pain from severe cluster headaches hitting while I was asleep. I n those nightmares, I watched my kids die in front of my eyes while I could do nothing to save them. One was on top of a building where one went over the edge and fell to their death, the other where we were in a vehicle that crashed and tipped on its side as it continued on, where the door got ripped off and then their seat belt failed and they went out and under the side of the vehicle.

Those nightmares, to this day, make me hate the pain of my cluster headaches and the things it does to me. I wish you the best waking up from yours.

dogboy said:
I wrote my novel based on a reoccurring nightmare I used to have. In it, I'm walking through an old, Victorian house. The house feels a little eerie while I'm on the first floor, but as soon as I climb the stairs and go to the second floor where the bedrooms are, I'm afraid and something feels terribly wrong. As I walk down the hall, there's a door and that leads up to the tower room. I grab the door knob but I can't open the door because I'm terrified of what ever is up their waiting for me. At this point I start running and the dream ends.

Yeah thanks for that, should I find myself there I will be sure to bill you for all my my wories.

I haven't really had a diaper-related nightmare, it was more like a dream that went out of control. At some point during the dream (this isn't the whole point of the dream, but it happens), I'll either wet or soil the diaper. In real life, I'm not wearing diapers. -_-

Thanks guys! Hope you get over your nightmares as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back