"Elementary" AB Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One of my favorite shows is Elementary, and I was just watching episode 6 of season 6. They were questioning a character named General Howard Alvero. His alibi was a picture that showed him, yep, in a crib, diapered up, with a sexy nurse looking down at him. His slightly embarrassed response was, "It relieves stress."

It was treated as weird, but little more was said about it. All in all, not our worst moment on TV.

You'll find that moment 28 minutes in.

-RMS

Last edited:
I think they've made other references too, though I can't remember if I saw them in Elementary or if there was another series I was watching.

If nothing else, it shows culture awareness and the usual lack of judgement that writers of Elementary have offered the alternative crowds.

Just watched the scene. Doesn't look bad.

Since AB/DLs also appeared in an episode of Gothem this year, we must be making some sort of impression on TV land. In the TV show, The Middle, they had a lot of diaper themes, from going to school dressed as a toddler, to selling baby diapers with themes printed on them, to a neighbor boy who always wears diapers and whom they call "diaper boy".

We're taking over the television on cameo at a time. ;)

I could totally be a super-villain. And when the good guys come to catch me, I'd smack my padded butt to release a giant cloud of powder so I could run away. :laugh:

Ahh, s5e15 back in 2005

- - - Updated - - -

I accidentally deleted my previous part trying to edit it... I was referring to can way back in the day had an episode with a rich dude who had an entire hidden nursery!

I was just thinking the Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Cumberbatch is the best and only Sherlock Holmes.

[emoji1280]️

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

CSI season 5 Episode 15 Called King Baby. He had a large hidden nursery.

There is an entire episode of All Hail King Julien that is 100% focused on diapers... "Diapers are the new black" S02E02 KJN_ep112_Diapers.jpg

singletlover said:
CSI season 5 Episode 15 Called King Baby. He had a large hidden nursery.

I remember that episode. I was JUST about to post about it... Dang you singletlover. You stole my thunder :p

But we are all in this together

bambinod said:
viewable here anyway. probably other places too but this is the first one I ran into.

https://vk.com/video-193153_171544240

If only that had been around when I was a kid and very embarrassed about wetting the bed and thought I was the only one.

CuddleWoozle said:
We're taking over the television on cameo at a time. ;)

I could totally be a super-villain. And when the good guys come to catch me, I'd smack my padded butt to release a giant cloud of powder so I could run away. :laugh:

silly woozle! xP , and yesh, its interesting to see it popping up more an more in tv shows, wonder where we'll see it next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back