Looking for overnight diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have been looking for overnight diapers for a good price I've tried allot of the different brands but I am having trouble finding a good deal on absorbency and quantity and quality I don't like to wake up to a wet bed because of my diaper leaking I am tired of washing my bedding every day does anyone have a good place that covers all those

Your either going to have to pay the price for top quality or double up on lower quality. Or go to cloth and add ur own thickness

I do use cloth but I don't have a lot of money and my plastic pants are starting to wear out so I am trying to make them last but I wet alot at night and the diapers I use during the day just won't hold enough they cut the hours at work it's going to be a little while but it will pick up just wondering if anyone can help with a good company to get quality diapers from for night time and something for daytime too I guess

do you want ones with prints or plain... if you want plain based on UK prices your best bet is betterdry's at approx £1 each if you want a printed ABDL style then you cant beat Crinklz at £1.26 (and they have some new designs out, i like the look of the aquanaut) although more expensive at approx £1.63 each imo you can't beat the rearz safari (i'm a recent convert to these) or Tykeables overnights but these are a little pricey in the UK at £1.88 each ... Although price is important so is fit and i find the fit of crinklz not great on me... get some samples and give them a try... good luck. (prices based on buying a case and does not include postage)

Dry 24/7. Good for day and night. You can get them at northshore. And im rockin rearz lil Monsters.

this totally depends on how much you wet overnight. Sleeping on your back and pointing down of course being a given for the best disposable performance overnight, you could go with an xplus/4, confidry247, or something from northshore if you want just basic medical grade high capacity. There are a lot more options if you're willing and able to pay more for premiums, or are just plain forced to in order to get higher capacity.

northshore supremes or crinklz do good for me 1st one is no print and 2nd is printed

Crinklz if you cant use cloth

Crinklz or the plain white version betterdry the Betterdry version is my diaper of choice 24/7

If you use a crinklz and add a booster it will hold a TON of liquid. I have no control at night and am a heavy wetter. With that combo I can still have a full morning wet and the diaper is ready for a change but has the potential to hold more. If you don’t like prints they have plain under betterdry.

Tykables overnights. I have a lot of those right now.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
Tykables overnights. I have a lot of those right now.

Was in a bit of a rush this morning getting ready for work, found my stack of little builders was used up, but I had a bag in the closet. Quickly opened and dropped the stack in the diaper cabinet, pulled one off to put on.... hey this is thicker than usual.... oh that was a bag of overnights....

so, I'm a little more thickly padded than usual right now at work! :sweatdrop:

Another vote for Crinklz. Or Betterdry which is slightly cheaper, but of the same build quality.

These are by far the cheapest diapers I've come across. They have a seemingly high up front or per diaper cost, but last the longest without leaking which makes them cheaper than even Depends in the long run.

I've only worn incontinence diapers, not ABDL diapers, so I may be talking out of my ass here, but I have a really good one. I wear FitRight Briefs, and they rock. I can wet them 2-3 times in a night, and there's no leaks. Whatever you do, never use pullups, because if you even wet once, you'll leak. They're meant in case you have an accident and change immediately, and there is almost nobody who wants to change right away. Hope I helped, and good luck Carnifex! :)

Yet another vote for Betterdry. Caters well for side sleepers. Combined with a booster I can throw anything at it for 12 hours. Tried many others, returned to Betterdry quickly.

I’m not IC but I had to give up on disposables in bed except I sometimes wear an M4 with cloth over the top.

Not saying it’s the same for you but I just find disposables often leak for me.

I agree

Quality and a cheap price don't usually mix well. I'm not sure what kind of budget your are on our what you've been using, but you're not thinking it through very well. With premium diapers, you tend to use much less throughout the day, compared to cheaper brands. When it comes down to it, you could be spending the same price or actually pay less over time and have better features like tall leak guards that actually do what they should, a true moisture repelling liner against the skin, to actually have a high functioning, comfortable, and dry diaper that can ease your "am I leaking" mindset. These diapers can help reduce the stress and anxiety of all this.

In your eyes you think price and quantity over quality.

If you need to, talk to the friendly people at Northshore, they provide some of the best brands at competitive prices. If you ask, you could get some samples to find something that's best for you. You'll come to understand.

Here is a link to a YouTube channel that will show you the difference between the premium and cheap brands, and you can see for yourself what exactly you need to know to distinguish them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0f82pCeke-f1EFwWXX00g

Then you can figure the cost per ounce compared to cost per piece. Using 2-3 diapers per day instead of 4-6 diapers per day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I like cloth also. Use a 36" square cloth diaper, fold it in half lengthwise, then do a bikini twist, and pin it on. For overnight I double up or just add a pre-fold thick baby diaper inside the diaper. Also, you need to wear plastic or rubber pants to prevent a wet bed..

Crinklz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back