Status
Not open for further replies.

isidro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi Everyone,

I´ll be traveling to Canada in some 10 days and I would like to buy some Rearz Lil Monsters while I am in there. However, I would like to get your feedback on them before deciding if I should give them a try or not. I consider myself a DL with a bit of an AB side, just starting to discover little by little my adult baby side... Anyway, I do like the baby themed diapers and I already have tryed Rearz Spoiled and Rearz Safaris. I did loved the Safaris so much! In my opinion they are the best ABDL diaper on the market, even better then the ABU Space ones... Anyways, I also suffer from an overactive bladder and sometimes (quite often in fact) wet the bed at night... This is just an introduction to say I need verry protective and thick diapers for nightime use and that I also love if they feel and look as those for babies...

The features that I love the most in any ABDL diapers are: 1 - thickness: the thicker the better. 2 - wide in the crotch area: I love the feel of a wider diaper in between my legs, but also for practical reasons as this usually helps avoid diaper leaks in that area. 3 - smoothness, in both plastic exterior as well as on the inside... So with these features in minde, could the ones of you who have already tryied out the Rearz Lil Monster indicate if they arerealy thisk diapers, wide enough in the crotch area, and smoth to the thouch of your skin? Reading your comments I can easily tell that the Rearz Lil Monsters are not in pair with the Safaris or the ABU Space in therms of thickness, however, that´s not of a big problem since in that case you can perfectly add an insert to make them more thick. But how about the area in between the legs, is it wide enough as the Safaris? Any other comments or suggestions are more than welcome. Thank you!

Isidro

isidro said:
Hi Everyone,

I´ll be traveling to Canada in some 10 days and I would like to buy some Rearz Lil Monsters while I am in there. However, I would like to get your feedback on them before deciding if I should give them a try or not. I consider myself a DL with a bit of an AB side, just starting to discover little by little my adult baby side... Anyway, I do like the baby themed diapers and I already have tryed Rearz Spoiled and Rearz Safaris. I did loved the Safaris so much! In my opinion they are the best ABDL diaper on the market, even better then the ABU Space ones... Anyways, I also suffer from an overactive bladder and sometimes (quite often in fact) wet the bed at night... This is just an introduction to say I need verry protective and thick diapers for nightime use and that I also love if they feel and look as those for babies...

The features that I love the most in any ABDL diapers are: 1 - thickness: the thicker the better. 2 - wide in the crotch area: I love the feel of a wider diaper in between my legs, but also for practical reasons as this usually helps avoid diaper leaks in that area. 3 - smoothness, in both plastic exterior as well as on the inside... So with these features in minde, could the ones of you who have already tryied out the Rearz Lil Monster indicate if they arerealy thisk diapers, wide enough in the crotch area, and smoth to the thouch of your skin? Reading your comments I can easily tell that the Rearz Lil Monsters are not in pair with the Safaris or the ABU Space in therms of thickness, however, that´s not of a big problem since in that case you can perfectly add an insert to make them more thick. But how about the area in between the legs, is it wide enough as the Safaris? Any other comments or suggestions are more than welcome. Thank you!

Isidro

It's good that you provide some diapers to compare against, as it can be difficult to describe features without something to compare to.

- the "little monsters" character theme on the shell (and it is all over the shell, not just on the tape panel which is clear) features pastel colored babyish characters you'll probably like
- these are what I would call very thick compared to regular, but at the medium to lower end for premium. they compare well with Spoiled for thickness
- padding in the crotch is fairly wide, 7". Most premiums have 7-8" of padding in the crotch. (Safari is slightly wider at 8")
- outside shell is stiff but thin, and I'd give it a 7/10 for smoothness. there isn't really any texture to it, but it's not strongly bonded to the padding below it so it flexes a little when touched, reducing the feel of the smoothness that it has. They feel very similar to Spoiled
- feel inside is about a 5/10 for top-sheet softness. It's not rough or stiff, but isn't as plush as some others. It's on par with the three diapers you mentioned.

Adding to that, they aren't high capacity by premium standards. The padding is fairly thick, but they don't have a huge amount of sap and don't weigh as much as many other premium diapers, and that also means they don't swell much when wet. This may make them "feel" thinner because they can be compressed down more easily.

Because the shell is hard and thin and is loosely bound to low-sap padding, they're extremely crinkly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back