Strange question maybe...most 'durable' diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribbles

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Basically, good adult diapers are expensive and I don't have a ton of cash laying around to buy them. So I sometimes like to just play with diapers, smell and feel them, play with them. I'm wondering if anybody has any recommendations for a diaper brand that can stand up to a lot of....I guess "handling"? I only have first hand experience with a few types and the inside fluff tends to fall apart and get lumpy pretty quickly. To reiterate, *NOT* for wetting or messing or any consideration of capacity or ability to go without changing...I'm talking about physically handling and playing with the clean, un-used diaper.

The toughest durability I know of is Albena. But I have only used a couple types of diapers. I have never you know just handled an unsoiled diaper. Does it have to be disposable?

if you want durable, cloth diapers are unbeatable.

bambinod said:
if you want durable, cloth diapers are unbeatable.

I second this, plus you could get either baby powder scent or washing powder for baby diapers to wash it with so you can get that scent.

In the disposable market - the new tykables are very tough, Strong, re-adjustable tapes, strong plastic outside, (wont stretch out) and all the padding stays in it place, I haven't had it shift or clump yet.

I'll put in a vote for Dry 24/7. At least the last time I ordered some, they had the thickest plastic shell I knew. I don't remember them clumping either, though like others I can't speak to how they'll stand up to something they weren't designed for (repeated handling when dry).

-RMS

Maybe not the most durable, but why not go with something super inexpensive like selects from northshore. They don't seem any LESS durable than average but are much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back