"Activation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Many of us have experienced a less than stellar performance from the products we use, and there are many opportunities to achieve excellent absorption results and even increase the satisfaction we get from our products.

When googling methods to decrease stiffness in some of the premium brands Ie. Northshore Supreme, Ok... upper level of the Mid-Tier, There is a video that shows you how to fluff the material within the diaper to extend its usability and comfortableness.

I am sure that the following steps will also work with your brand of diaper and maybe might increase your positive reviews while decreasing your out-of pocket costs.

1. Unfold your diaper fully.
2. fold it length-wise like a hot dog bun, crease the diaper 3-4 times to establish a channel
3. unfold the diaper
4. front to back roll it up like a newspaper, then press down gently once rolled and then unroll it.
5. Fold it once more hotdog style and Crease 1-2 times re-establishing that channel.
6. Unfold, and go about you normal procedure to get diapered up.

This is not my technique, but I use this technique. Thought it would be helpful to many of you who may not have been exposed to the information already. If you like diapers that feel like a cardboard box when first being applied, power to you, keep being you.

Thanks Friends.

I use Northshore Supreme. I fold everything lengthwise and crease 3x, but was not familiar with the other steps. I’ll give it a try. Thanks for the advice.

I dunno if it's actually a good idea, but when I pull them out I open them by 'snapping' them in the air. Like shaking out a blanket but a bit more violently. XD It gets them to unfold all the way and makes them feel kinda squishier. Then I do the 'hot dog' fold.

And now that I've heard it called that, I'm going to end up singing "The Hot Dog Song" from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. :p

Oh yes, very comprehensive!

ADISC is where I learnt about doing the vertical/length wise fold and it definitely improved my diaper use and cut down on the number of leaks dramatically :)

CC6890DA-B2F5-4DB8-BFD3-745DBA906DA7.jpg

Thank you Northshore for the pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back