Question, does anyone have a Rearz.ca membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all!

So, the Rearz Safari quickly has become by FAR my favorite diaper in existence (please, dont change it any rearz!!! :S) But, as I'm in the US, with them being Canada based, the shipping cost is really really off-putting.

I was thinking of getting a membership on their site, which would mean free shipping. But I noticed their memberships are only good for one calendar year.

Does this mean that they charge the same amount for a membership bought on January 1st, as they would for one bought now? That would only be good for 6 months? I'd feel stupid buying a membership and only getting half the value of it, because of the timing of it all. :(

Anyone around that has any experience with this? Does this mean it's best to wait and buy a membership only at the beginning of the year?

Thanks!!

International shipping is much cheaper in bulk. Getting a case of Safari from someone who has already bulk imported them is much cheaper than trying to do it your self.

Bambino Diapers, Cooshie Tooshiez, and Amazon Prime all carry them, and depending on the part of the country you are in, will be much cheaper with shipping. Amazon often has free shipping on many of it's vendors. I just recently saw a case of extra large Safari for $114 with free shipping

Foxroxsox said:
International shipping is much cheaper in bulk. Getting a case of Safari from someone who has already bulk imported them is much cheaper than trying to do it your self.

Bambino Diapers, Cooshie Tooshiez, and Amazon Prime all carry them, and depending on the part of the country you are in, will be much cheaper with shipping. Amazon often has free shipping on many of it's vendors. I just recently saw a case of extra large Safari for $114 with free shipping

I was actually previous buying them from the US distributors---but honestly, their prices stink.

The actual rearz site sells a case for about $85/case, but usually about $20ish in shipping. And, as I understand it, the membership grants free shipping to the US. But only for the calendar year (which is half over with, obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back