NorthShore Prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NorthShore makes my favorite diaper, the Supreme. They're reasonably discreet, stay put, hold a lot, and wick like crazy, making them an exceptional value.

But they also now offer the Crinkles diapers. I'm a pure DL with absolutely no AB tendencies, but I got samples of the new astro- and aquanaut diapers in my last order (thank you) and I'm very surprised how much I enjoyed the prints. They feel … special. I think it's just that they're something other than just plain white. The problem is that while they hold a lot, they don't wick well at all, so I feel like I end up wasting half the diaper.

So, do you suppose NorthShore would consider a pattern for their NS Supreme diapers? I don't mean anything babyish, just some color--something different and fun. Would that cost more to produce?

Adam, if you do see this, could you weigh in with your thoughts on how your customers might react to that? I'd love it and I think it would make your diapers even better.

-RMS

Last edited:
The Supremes are absolutely my favorite diaper. They aren't the most capacious diaper made, nor are they the thickest, but they feel good, the tapes work great, they have effective leak guards, and they wick better than any diaper I know. You know when they're close to capacity when they're wet all the way up the back. They are, simply put, quietly practical. Having the option to put on a version that's just ever so slightly less practical, with just a hint of fun, would make them perfect.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
NorthShore makes my favorite diaper, the Supreme. They're reasonably discreet, stay put, hold a lot, and wick like crazy, making them an exceptional value.

But they also now offer the Crinkles diapers. I'm a pure DL with absolutely no AB tendencies, but I got samples of the new astro- and aquanaut diapers in my last order (thank you) and I'm very surprised how much I enjoyed the prints. They feel … special. I think it's just that they're something other than just plain white. The problem is that while they hold a lot, they don't wick well at all, so I feel like I end up wasting half the diaper.

So, do you suppose NorthShore would consider a pattern for their NS Supreme diapers? I don't mean anything babyish, just some color--something different and fun. Would that cost more to produce?

Adam, if you do see this, could you weigh in with your thoughts on how your customers might react to that? I'd love it and I think it would make your diapers even better.

-RMS

Yes, we've been working on this for almost a year already. It's definitely a go now. We've worked out all the details with our factory and are currently fine-tuning the designs for the diapers and the packaging. We'll have three colors of Supreme Lite absorbency available hopefully before end of 2018 with likely more colors in 2019 and also same colors for Supreme in 2019. They will all likely have some fashionable printing on them that is non-babyish and not overwhelming. We worked hard to find some pretty great colors and hope you will like them. Thank you for all your feedback and support.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, we've been working on this for almost a year already. It's definitely a go now. We've worked out all the details with our factory and are currently fine-tuning the designs for the diapers and the packaging. We'll have three colors of Supreme Lite absorbency available hopefully before end of 2018 with likely more colors in 2019 and also same colors for Supreme in 2019. They will all likely have some fashionable printing on them that is non-babyish and not overwhelming. We worked hard to find some pretty great colors and hope you will like them. Thank you for all your feedback and support.

Is one of those colors pink? Cause that would make for one happy unicorn ^_^.

Azie said:
Is one of those colors pink? Cause that would make for one happy unicorn ^_^.

Pink is one of the colors but we haven't decided for sure which colors will be first in 2018 and which will be added in 2019. We can only do 3 colors for initial launch.

However, we will have the Dotty Pink Pony diapers available by the end of July, if that's of interest. They're already on their way from China to us.

NorthShoreAdam said:

Thank you so much, Adam, both for the response and for the responsiveness to your unusual (odd) fans. I am eager to see what you'll be offering on my beloved Supremes in 2019!

-RMS

I'm kind of in a similar boat. My go-to diapers have been the plastic M4s for a while but I got a pack of the Astronauts just recently. They really are nice. One of my favorites has been the ABU Space, but these Astronauts are pretty high up there on the list. They're extremely functional, comfortable, and cute to boot.

If they keep their pricing, these could be reasonable competition for ABU.

Y'all are awesome. Definitely my favorite company. I only order from you guys now.
NorthShoreAdam said:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I figured you'd just leave the prints to Thrust Vector, but it's good to see you're going to give it a go too. Anxious to see what you've come up with!

P...p...PINK! <3 I love pink. (And yellow, too, but PINK!)

I am so excite. I can't even. *wiggles everywhere*

Are you gonna have them in solid color packs or mixed together? Like all pink, all blue, all green or a 'rainbow' pack with all of the colors in? (I mean, it doesn't really matter to me, I'd like them anyhow, but I can imagine there would be some super-excited sissy babs out there that only want one color or another.)

And those dotty pony ones look really cool. :3

NorthShoreAdam said:
Pink is one of the colors but we haven't decided for sure which colors will be first in 2018 and which will be added in 2019. We can only do 3 colors for initial launch.

However, we will have the Dotty Pink Pony diapers available by the end of July, if that's of interest. They're already on their way from China to us.
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! And this is why Northshore will always be my favorite company for my diaper supplies.

bambinod said:
I figured you'd just leave the prints to Thrust Vector, but it's good to see you're going to give it a go too. Anxious to see what you've come up with!

Our colored diapers aren't really "prints" like Crinklz. We won't have any characters or anything like that. We agree that others do a good job with those kinds of prints.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Our colored diapers aren't really "prints" like Crinklz. We won't have any characters or anything like that. We agree that others do a good job with those kinds of prints.

Do you plan to offer colored dipes in bariatric sizes? For those of us into xxl and up there aren't any cute prints and even colors are rare. TY :)

NorthShoreAdam said:

NorthShoreAdam said:

That's pretty awesome and you're pretty fantastic Adam. NorthShore is becoming more and more awesome and I love it! ^u^
Pink Supreme lites sounds pretty cool. I can't wait to see the other colors on offer when they drop, especially for the Supreme absorbency.
And I definitely will be trying out those Pink Pony diapers once you have them :biggrin:

I'll second what many others have said here. NorthShore rules and I am eager to see the role it will play in our culture in the years to come.

-RMS

NorthShoreAdam said:

Sounds great, Adam! Looking forward to seeing the new color options on the Supremes!

I know I will be ordering more Supremes from NorthShore and when they have colored diapers I will definitely purchase some if I like the colors offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back