Loving the Tena Flex Belted Brief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regularnot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Finally trying different non chain store diapers - wanted something for very intermittent bowel leakage, breathable, spill guards, easy to change at work in a stall... the tena flex belted brief was perfect. They go on SO easy - a wonderfully sung but not tight fit to my relatively thin frame. A real cross between a diaper and a pad with open sides at the hips... A fair amount of bulk between the legs, but thats OK, definitely room down there for an accident! The spill guards are comfortable and tall for some real peace of mind. The back is a nice curved butt shaped pad, so probably less noticable than the rectangular back of the other pads I have been wearing. Does go much higher up the back..I will no doubt be more prone to flashing my diaper when bending over. I think it is the simple and snug fit that sold me immediately. I almost can't wait for my next accident!:laugh:

I use the Tena Extra Absorbency Underwear for my urinary incontinence. They are the best fitting and most leak-resistant non-premium pull-up diaper I have ever worn. I have never leaked, even when i flooded them just to see how they hold up.
Tena makes very practical diapers for relatively cheap.

Yes, Tena Flex is good belted diaper for warm and hot weather. Good thermo control,easy change,stealthy under clothing snug fit which still alow easy movement. I use them in medium size, Plus or Maxi, depends on how long they can be on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back