video games

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBchat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not one to enjoy many toys, but video games still do it for me sometimes.

Currently playing uncharted 4 while sitting in my night (ie very wet) inspire+ and my orange paci. Anyone else likes the little kid feeling of playing vidya games in a nappy? What game are you currently playing?

The meme about the WoW player raiding in a diaper? I AM THAT MEME! ....and I like it ]:)

When I’m feeling little, two things really take me back. Watching old cartoons, and playing old video games. Mostly I gravitate towards NES and SNES as that’s what I played, but lately I’ve been dabbling into Sega game.

Not feeling little, diapers are convenient for marathon MMO sessions.

I absolutely love to diaper up and play video games, I do it pretty much every weekend.

Currently playing L.A. Noire for the PS4. Hooked. So Good.

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on Xbox One. also another favorite is Guns of Boom on my iphone. lmk if anyone is interested in grouping up :)))

Monster hunter world on xbox, extremely addictive!

I rarely have the time or interest nowadays to play video games since I'm focusing on my studies all the time, but in the past I've spent my fair share of hours playing games while padded. One of my most vivid ab/dl memories is sitting in the lounge room and filling my diaper the most I've ever filled it in the middle of an Overwatch match, not even bothering to stop playing and telling myself I'll change after the game haha. Also played through gens 1-4 of Pokemon religiously as a kid so there's definitely a childlike association with those games for me as well, yet to sit down and play them in a nappy though. Now that I think about it that actually sounds like a great idea :D

If I had one, perhaps I would love to play games on the old Sega Pico when I'm in Little Mode. Or I'd more likely play good old PC games I remember ever playing as a child such as Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo, Land Before Time Activity Center, and others.

BBchat said:
I'm not one to enjoy many toys, but video games still do it for me sometimes.

Currently playing uncharted 4 while sitting in my night (ie very wet) inspire+ and my orange paci. Anyone else likes the little kid feeling of playing vidya games in a nappy? What game are you currently playing?

Hey, television was in it's infancy when I was wearing diapers. I can remember watching Wagon Train! Video games would have been the stuff of Buck Rodgers at that time.

Lego Lord of the Rings is one my favourite games which I have played by XBox with my tigerbwo :3 Nothing is better than padded gaming! :D

I play a lot of video games, especially platformers, I also play a lot of WoW, here is the WoW Goblin version of Maux, obviously sporting a cloth diaper, :p

Capture.JPG

8bit nintendo n64 snes helllllll yeeeah :)

I am guilty of wearing a diaper while playing video games. It's so nice to pee in it instead of interrupting the game to use the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back