Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guilt

Default Guilt

Hi all again! I've told my mom about this site and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm on it at all, since I'm exploring my fetish. But I'm a Christian and I try to be a good person through God, and every time I go on this site I feel guilty because I feel like I'm violating God's will for me. If there are any other Christians on this website I'd like some advice or encouragement, because I don't know what to do and am kind of lost. (I put this in off-topic because I didn't know where else it fit lololol. :P)

I am also Christian, good to see more on here. If you feel you are violating God's will, you must ask yourself why you think that. God made you this way, right? As long as you still love God, do right in the world, pray, keep the commandments, etc., than how is it wrong? I felt that way too at first, but I helped myself by thinking logically, like that. It is not doing any harm at all to you, your soul, your neighbor, or God. Trust me, if you realize this, you'll feel better in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    I am also Christian, good to see more on here. If you feel you are violating God's will, you must ask yourself why you think that. God made you this way, right? As long as you still love God, do right in the world, pray, keep the commandments, etc., than how is it wrong? I felt that way too at first, but I helped myself by thinking logically, like that. It is not doing any harm at all to you, your soul, your neighbor, or God. Trust me, if you realize this, you'll feel better in no time.
    I've thought about this intentionally, but I probablly could get rid of the fetish. I'm not sure if it's what God wants for me if I can get rid of it, by psychoanalysis, therapy, or medicine. I don't know, it's really tough because I love diapers.

I'm a Christian too, and when I was younger I felt some guilt, probably similar to what you're feeling. It took a good bit of personal growth and realization to get to the point of acceptance and understanding that there was no reason for me to feel guilty.

I think you have to realize that a lot of the guilt probably comes from the fact that we have to hide our *B/DLism because the average person doesn't know about it or accept it. I've come to realize over time that this guilt really comes from our perceptions of those other people, not of God.

Another thing I've realized is...*Bism has always been a part of me. If it didn't have a place in God's will for my life, then I wouldn't be an AB in the first place. In addition, it doesn't stop or hinder me from doing anything else that's a part of God's will for my life.

Now, if it ever got to the point where my ABism owned me and I was completely dependent upon it all of the time, that would be an issue (but I think the same thing can be said for anyone, and even non-Christians would agree that *Bism is best done in moderation). It's also not causing any harm to anyone either, so it's not like it damages my testimony.

Finally, I've seen no direct verse in the Bible that mentions *Bism being sinful in itself. There are a few verses that slightly touch upon the issue, but nothing that has convinced me there's anything wrong with it.

So basically...I would say you should investigate yourself and try to see why you're feeling guilty and how you think coming here violates God's will for you. It shouldn't be because of how other people make you feel. It helps to pray about it and really study yourself so you can see what is making you feel guilty.

Anyways...like I said, I am a born again Christian and I go to a pretty conservative church. But I've also overcome any guilt I've felt about *B/DLism and I don't see it as sinful or a violation of God's will. And like I said, I believe God made me this way for a reason, so I even believe my ABism is a part of His will.

Don't know how much this helped, but I hope that it did.

Quote Originally Posted by teddy564339 View Post
    I'm a Christian too, and when I was younger I felt some guilt, probably similar to what you're feeling. It took a good bit of personal growth and realization to get to the point of acceptance and understanding that there was no reason for me to feel guilty.

I think you have to realize that a lot of the guilt probably comes from the fact that we have to hide our *B/DLism because the average person doesn't know about it or accept it. I've come to realize over time that this guilt really comes from our perceptions of those other people, not of God.

Another thing I've realized is...*Bism has always been a part of me. If it didn't have a place in God's will for my life, then I wouldn't be an AB in the first place. In addition, it doesn't stop or hinder me from doing anything else that's a part of God's will for my life.

Now, if it ever got to the point where my ABism owned me and I was completely dependent upon it all of the time, that would be an issue (but I think the same thing can be said for anyone, and even non-Christians would agree that *Bism is best done in moderation). It's also not causing any harm to anyone either, so it's not like it damages my testimony.

Finally, I've seen no direct verse in the Bible that mentions *Bism being sinful in itself. There are a few verses that slightly touch upon the issue, but nothing that has convinced me there's anything wrong with it.

So basically...I would say you should investigate yourself and try to see why you're feeling guilty and how you think coming here violates God's will for you. It shouldn't be because of how other people make you feel. It helps to pray about it and really study yourself so you can see what is making you feel guilty.

Anyways...like I said, I am a born again Christian and I go to a pretty conservative church. But I've also overcome any guilt I've felt about *B/DLism and I don't see it as sinful or a violation of God's will. And like I said, I believe God made me this way for a reason, so I even believe my ABism is a part of His will.

Don't know how much this helped, but I hope that it did.
    My major concern with my thick diaper "Turn on" is that it will become idolatry. That I DO NOT WANT. This was helpful, but where would I look in the Bible to find references on something like this? It's not like I can exactly get my youth pastor to understand....

But yes, your post was very helpful. Thank you muy mucho! (very much) The hardest thing for me, is when my pastor talks about sexual purity I can't really relate the struggle that most of my peers go through because I love thick diapers and not sexy gals.

I hope what I just said makes sense to you guys, because it is a little confusing.

Butterfly Mage

I'm not a Christian (I'm a Wiccan) but I have read the Binle front to back. Fetishes aren't mentioned. The Bible isn't too keen on homosexuality or adultry, but a fetish is apparently below the radar. Also, in the final analysis, wearing a diaper is essentially just a clothing choice.

aj1983

im not religious so i dont really know what you guys mean, but i some times feel guilty about wearing diapers because they are bad for the environment

Anyways i would think the answer would be simple, if you belong to some religion that makes you feel guilty over something that hurts no one like diapers then maybe just join another religion, there is lots of them

Quote Originally Posted by aj1983 View Post
    im not religious so i dont really know what you guys mean, but i some times feel guilty about wearing diapers because they are bad for the environment

Anyways i would think the answer would be simple, if you belong to some religion that makes you feel guilty over something that hurts no one like diapers then maybe just join another religion, there is lots of them
    Meh, the environment should adapt to you wearing diapers imo. :p But, I'm not willing to switch over a fetish. I'd rather give up a fetish than give up Jesus.

aj1983

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Meh, the environment should adapt to you wearing diapers imo. :p But, I'm not willing to switch over a fetish. I'd rather give up a fetish than give up Jesus.
    Well i'm sure you'll be able to get along with both I mean if the worst thing you do in life is wear diapers (which isnt even bad) you're probably safe Maybe god or jesus made you like diapers to keep you out of trouble or to comfort you *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    You don't need to give up either one-- it's part of who you are! Jesus made you like that, and as long as you don't love diapers more than God, you're clear.
    Last edited by Kovy; 08-May-2009 at 00:14.