Leg gathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubsfan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a leak this afternoon in my L4. I have never had a leak before, but I was sitting in my chair watching TV and all of a sudden had a leak. Not sure if I wet one too many times or something went wrong with that side leg gathers. I always run my fingers along my diaper when I'm all done changing. Any suggestions of what went wrong or I did wrong?

Reactions: LafLaDL
Well how saturated was it when you leaked? Was it not really damp or really soaked? Only in the front or up the rear padding?
If seated, the wetness is gonna have difficulty getting to the rest of the diaper. So if you were seated for a little too long the front of the L4 might have become too saturated.

I'm seated quite a bit, and my usual M4(usually boosted though) do a pretty good job of holding everything in.
But sometimes, I do manage to cause some minor leakage cause I get too busy in a game or watching a video.
And when that leak happens, the padding check after shows the front totally saturated and there's still some dry padding towards the back.(most of the time though the rest of the diaper is soaked too. I lose track of time >u<)

I try to make sure though if I'm going into a session that I know is gonna take some time I make sure I'm properly changed into fresh padding before I begin.

Just make sure to get up a little more often and check.
If you don't have someone checking your padding, it's up to you to keep tabs on the state of your diaper.
And if you're still having trouble with leaks then maybe grab up a diaper cover to catch any stray leaks.

Thanks. I think it was just my mistake.

I have gotten into the habit of running my fingers along the standing leak guards before I put my diaper on. I have found that almost always, the leak guards are stuck down somewhere in the middle . Im not sure if it is from the compression from packaging or if it is glue. It definitely helps with the leaking problem, especially if you flood your diaper.

It sounds like you have used this diaper before and you have sat watching TV before and never had a leak before. Correct?

If so, I suspect that it was just an accident and I wouldn't worry about it unless it continues to happen.

The more you wear, the more likely a leak will occur at some point. It could be a defect in the diaper, you put the diaper on wrong, you sat in just the wrong way, you peed just a little more than expected...so forth and so on.

My point is that if you wear long enough, eventually you will leak. So I wouldn't worry about it unless it continues to happen.

I agree. Just was a surprise cause it had never happened before. Usually I am very careful. Thanks for your input!!

leak guards are great, but they also can be a problem if your stream goes around them. also the padding can bunch in the crotch area also creating an opening. It helps to readjust the padding in the crotch from time to time to make sure it is not bunching up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back