Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a question for all those who like women....

Default a question for all those who like women....

hey, what do you guys think is the most attracive part of a Girl's body?

personally i prefer the ass, tho the boobs are fun. but it's not their appearance that turly matters is it, although being hot does help.

I don't really have a favorite "part" per say.....I'm concerned about the overall package. I like everything to look like it belongs on her. Pamela Anderson...not so much.

I'm not overtly sexual though...a good personality is what draws me in. A nice body just helps seal the deal

i like a girl's character. if she can make me laugh or have a good time, i don't care about what she looks like.

true, they can look like a goddess but if they're a B*tch then i just don't find them attractive, i like nice girls

and guys but that a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by dlt88 View Post
    I don't really have a favorite "part" per say.....I'm concerned about the overall package. I like everything to look like it belongs on her. Pamela Anderson...not so much.

I'm not overtly sexual though...a good personality is what draws me in. A nice body just helps seal the deal
    In complete agreement with you! A greta personality is a MUST! but the butt is great too. How did these things become a symbol of sexyness on women i wonder? Like who made the first gesture of "Damn she has a great ass".

Physically? Thighs or butt... I've found I like a slightly plump belly too. Just a little to play with. Hee hee. Girlies worry too much about it.

Mentally and socially and all that? Either a happy-go-lucky, or...yes this one exists in my life, a rude controlling asshole that keeps wanting to beat me. She makes us all call her a dictator. She's awesome, and she thinks I'm awesome. If only she were for me.

Going along with what everyone says, the personality comes first, and then the appearances make it even better =D

I absolutely love breasts, as long as they are proportionate to the rest of the body. Same with ass and hips. And actually I like girls with a bit of extra "meat on the bones". I don't like girls that look really really skinny. Idk, that's just me.

I used to think personality first...but now I don't. Ability to keep up with me first, then they can be put in the 'is their personality right?' list. Then looks.

I like a tight stomach. I could rub stomach for hours. I did that once, rubbed through and had a hand full of small intestines. They felt gooey.

Well...
    I like the personality.
    Also if shes a little bit chubby ( but not too much ) cause chubby girls give better hugs

It don't matter what she looks like if she can make me smile. X_X

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I like a tight stomach. I could rub stomach for hours. I did that once, rubbed through and had a hand full of small intestines. They felt gooey.
    Dude... Like... WTF? Lol...
    Last edited by Charlie; 08-May-2009 at 14:54. Reason: merge