Does anyone use baby diapers even if you dont fit in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuddleWoozle said:
Just be careful! XD It might melt to your iron if you don't use a towel or something...

I was thinking of putting a piece of wax paper in between?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to buy them, but I've never been able to fit in them. I used them mostly as stuffers in the past, they added a nice amount of bulk to my big baby diapers :)

Nowadays, I just use standard boosters and ABU power-ups. I find it's easier to stuff a diaper with a liner than another much smaller diaper and I find a diaper and a liner/insert is much more comfy to me personally. It also helps that there is a medical supply store near me with a wide assortment of liners and inserts.

If you are only looking to extend the tabs I found velcro one wrap works very well with cruisers. Some other diapers required using an addition piece velcro across the front to keep the extenders from pulling off the front landing strip.
Another thread with more info and a couple other options... http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/113805-Diaper-Extender

BrandenDL4ever said:
I was thinking of putting a piece of wax paper in between?

f971e12abfcf779a871dbf2b7a35b1d5.jpg

First attempt i think turned out good will have to play with the temps on the iron a little bit but definitely works. I used a cheap cloth backed adult diaper and targets version of goodnites.

@BrandenDL4ever Anxiously awaiting the outcome!

Assume you turned off the steam function?

Wax paper sounds a great idea.

Would love to see photos once you have this worked out.

I was on a kick back in the day of using them as stuffers, but it was a little bit of a pain to set it up correctly and just by my shear laziness couple that with todays adult supreme diaper choices; I haven't felt the need to use them

Argent said:
@BrandenDL4ever Anxiously awaiting the outcome!

Assume you turned off the steam function?

Wax paper sounds a great idea.

Would love to see photos once you have this worked out.

Yes turned off the steam. I will have to play with it some more. I think if i find away to keep the diaper stretched out on the table it will be easier and probably a nicer out come, i am going to go buy some pampers and experiment with them

Baby diapers do fit some smaller size abdl! I've been able to fit into them with a 27inch waist. Not sure if this site rules allows pics though.

It's the general feel and what I wore as a child so I've always preferred baby diapers.

I use them with convertups sometimes, going to start using them as stuffers as well. (would love to be small enough to fit in them)

BrandenDL4ever said:
I think if i find away to keep the diaper stretched out on the table it will be easiet

Best way to do that is get some dumbells like 3kg and place the adult nappy underneath them on the edges.

stuffers

I use a hot glue gun....
also dollar tree(some) in the home good section they have hook and loop tabs, and hook and loop 3ft that you can cut with scissors.
for those that dont know(hook and loop is the stuff you see on shoes and bathing suits) but also works great on diapers,
as well as the training paints with detachable sides. you can take those off glue them back to back and have a instant waist band for all types of diapers.

Example(cvs)

Last edited:
I heard some AB/DLs (especially the skinnier ones) can squeeze into a size L-XL GoodNites/UnderJams. Does that still count? Neither fits me, since I'm more of a bigger AB/DL. During the times that I have diapers, I usually wear adult size large.

BrandenDL4ever said:
Yes turned off the steam. I will have to play with it some more. I think if i find away to keep the diaper stretched out on the table it will be easier and probably a nicer out come, i am going to go buy some pampers and experiment with them

Thank you for continuing to share!

For some reason I couldn’t see your pic originally but it shows nicely now.

Keen to hear when you get those Pampers and start working with them.

Now really keen to try this myself... Gotta get some Northshore cloth backs (guessing they are the only cloth backed products that actually work?)

Argent said:
Thank you for continuing to share!

For some reason I couldn’t see your pic originally but it shows nicely now.

Keen to hear when you get those Pampers and start working with them.

Now really keen to try this myself... Gotta get some Northshore cloth backs (guessing they are the only cloth backed products that actually work?)
Molicare super slips are another cloth back that absorbs well, but they are colored (the mediums I have are blue) so I’m not sure if it would work as well.

*rolls around in glee*

Thanks for trying it out, Branden! <3

I'm glad to see that my idea of "HEAT! I BET HE MELTS THEM TOGETHER LIKE A DIAPER S'MORE!" is actually somewhat feasible. :3

(Although now I'm kinda a-scared that Mistah eBay Toad-man will send someone to give me warts for thinking of how to do it...:laugh:)

Argent said:
I think they can make a good stuffer.

A while ago there was someone on eBay adding the backing sheet onto Northshore cloth backed that looked amazing online. The price point was terrifying so I never got to try them but would love to one day.

- - - Updated - - -

Bit of searching on the diaper welders from an old thread eBay names charlie_will007 or toad245.

Just stumbled on this video which I think was the review I saw a while ago..... Seems pretty tame but obviously don’t watch around others.

https://m.ok.ru/video/2127105537

While I definitely think peeps deserve to keep their IP after making their own diaper mods I still wish they would release a step by step for making them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so some more quick searching and Toad245 is still selling these on eBay. They look amazing and I would love to get some.... Appreciate these are hand made so take time and the purchase of lots of stock but at +AUD$15 each they are still beyond my price point.

I think of Toad245 putt comprehensive download plans on ETSY I would probably buy them to DIY.

The person is the video is known as Lollylalaz (on Instagram and on YouTube) or Lolly for short. Pretty sure the video used to be on her channel but think she removed it.

pgfdp said:
Molicare super slips are another cloth back that absorbs well, but they are colored (the mediums I have are blue) so I’m not sure if it would work as well.

I see in the Philippines they are selling “rainbow” cloth back baby diapers in blue/pink/yellow so that might be a nice match :)

I've heard some people use them as stuffer, I find thats too much work and prefer to use suffer pads with some slashes in them, this provides the padding where I need it and doesn't bulk up the whole diaper.

I bought a bag of Huggies size 5 when I was trying out Prime Pantry on Amazon. I thought I could use them on my plushies but they're a bit big for that, but they make pretty good stuffers even though they're not the biggest size. I just cut off the tapes and gathers so that it lays flat, then make slits all across the diaper and put it in an adult diaper like a normal stuffer.

CookieMonstah said:
The person is the video is known as Lollylalaz (on Instagram and on YouTube) or Lolly for short. Pretty sure the video used to be on her channel but think she removed it.

Makes sense! I was sure I had watched it on YouTube originally. When searching in Google videos it just popped up on that site I linked.... I sure hope Lolly doesn’t mind it is still around!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back