Does anyone use baby diapers even if you dont fit in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I bought a package of size 7 baby diapers just because i love the prints and if i use two tapes together they fit for a little before they pop but was curious if anyone has an effective way to make them fit? I know the absorbency sucks and so on this is just for pleasure i have my big diapers for when needed. I was kinda thinking of maybe a stuffer? But then is there an effective way to changed with out taking the big diaper off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they can make a good stuffer.

A while ago there was someone on eBay adding the backing sheet onto Northshore cloth backed that looked amazing online. The price point was terrifying so I never got to try them but would love to one day.

- - - Updated - - -

Bit of searching on the diaper welders from an old thread eBay names charlie_will007 or toad245.

Just stumbled on this video which I think was the review I saw a while ago..... Seems pretty tame but obviously don’t watch around others.

https://m.ok.ru/video/2127105537

While I definitely think peeps deserve to keep their IP after making their own diaper mods I still wish they would release a step by step for making them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so some more quick searching and Toad245 is still selling these on eBay. They look amazing and I would love to get some.... Appreciate these are hand made so take time and the purchase of lots of stock but at +AUD$15 each they are still beyond my price point.

I think of Toad245 putt comprehensive download plans on ETSY I would probably buy them to DIY.

I'm far from fitting in them, but I do occasionally put on a size 6 diaper (or size 7 Pampers the few times I buy them),and make it work by stuffing one diaper into another and doubling up on the tabs.

If i have a while to use diapers though, i put on a good Adult Diaper (usually with a stuffer/booster) and relax for a long time.

When I was in my late teens and a DL (before this IC business showed up), I’d buy baby diapers because they were less embarrassing to buy than adult diapers, and use tape to bridge the sides so they’d fit, lol

Argent said:
I think they can make a good stuffer.

A while ago there was someone on eBay adding the backing sheet onto Northshore cloth backed that looked amazing online. The price point was terrifying so I never got to try them but would love to one day.

- - - Updated - - -

Bit of searching on the diaper welders from an old thread eBay names charlie_will007 or toad245.

Just stumbled on this video which I think was the review I saw a while ago..... Seems pretty tame but obviously don’t watch around others.

https://m.ok.ru/video/2127105537

While I definitely think peeps deserve to keep their IP after making their own diaper mods I still wish they would release a step by step for making them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so some more quick searching and Toad245 is still selling these on eBay. They look amazing and I would love to get some.... Appreciate these are hand made so take time and the purchase of lots of stock but at +AUD$15 each they are still beyond my price point.

I think of Toad245 putt comprehensive download plans on ETSY I would probably buy them to DIY.

It almost seems like the front of the adult diaper is cut out to the size of the baby diaper or pull up and they just sewed on the printed diaper with the sides cut off to the cut out section of the adult diaper. I just might have to buy a sewing machine and try to make some my self i am sure there will be trial

Let it be clear that baby diapers don't fit, period. Having the tapes manage to get around your waist is not a fit because it won't stay like that.

Themanswifesman said:
Let it be clear that baby diapers don't fit, period. Having the tapes manage to get around your waist is not a fit because it won't stay like that.

Hence why I only use them for a very limited time (because I'm not gonna use a high quality Adult Diaper like ABUniverse for such occasions)

I love to use baby diapers as stuffers most of the times inside regular adult diapers, and I also found out if you have some of the Goodnites True-Fit pants, you can stuff a size 5 or 6 baby diaper inside them and they work pretty well, they can't absorb as much as the original True-Fit inserts that go in them (sadly they seem to be discontinued products now, I can't find them anywhere), but they work ok, and god they can become very very bulky, especially with the Huggies Overnites, these things can swell up like a beach ball and take quite a lot more than you would think, while not in par with proper adult diapers, they do a pretty good job I say.

BrandenDL4ever said:
It almost seems like the front of the adult diaper is cut out to the size of the baby diaper or pull up and they just sewed on the printed diaper with the sides cut off to the cut out section of the adult diaper. I just might have to buy a sewing machine and try to make some my self i am sure there will be trial

Yep but the genius appears to be in the finish, not so sure they are sewed on as they likely wouldn’t be water tight.

I am wondering if they are heat sealed as no one has mentioned leftover glue smells?

I do buy baby diapers & training pants. Sometimes I'll use them as boosters for standard adult diapers, but most of the time I just put them on my plushies because I think it's cute.

Yes, I buy baby diapers even though they don't fit. I use them as stuffers inside a size 3 AppleCheeks cloth diaper.

Yes, Huggies Pull-Ups or Parent's Choice PAW Patrol training pants are my daily diaper, and I wear them by cutting the crotch out of underwear and pinning the padding in its place.

Not really baby diapers, but I have some nite pants from family dollar that fit remarkably well. And a wear a medium size adult diaper. I don't think I would give them a full wetting while out and about, but a medium one no problem.
And while I'm out of the country. I've been cutting the sides off and slicing two "xxl mamy poko pants" and putting them inside of a thin plastic backed diaper. They seem to have a very high SAP content, and swell like crazy. After a whole night of wetting the outer diaper is still almost completely dry.

I used to try anything new I found out that I could possibly fit into to try.

After realizing I didnt fit into, or barely fit into, I used to keep 1 ... for a collection somewhat.. although I don't see much the point (but I'm not sure if I still have those).

I sometimes try to find some use to the rest of the diapers in the pack, using them as booster into another diaper..... but I don't like booster and stuff like that much, don't like to "do that" either, so often just ending up throwing them away, a bit sad I didnt fit into.

Doesn't look sewn together. There's no seam that I could see (At least from the distance in the video).

If I could get hold of one, I could probably tell you exactly how he's doing it.

I wonder if you might be able to get the same results by placing them and running an iron lightly over them enough to 'melt' the edges together? That would make it possible to use them properly without leaks through the baby diaper, if in fact you actually USE the baby diaper. It might just be decoration.

Gahh. You've all got me thinking about it now. Crap. And I can't test my theories...My family will be going "WHY ARE YOU BUYING BABY DIAPERS?" "WHY ARE YOU MELTING THEM TOGETHER?!" "ARE YOU TRYING TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN?!" *woozle gets sprayed with the garden hose*

Another possibility could be 'fusible web', it's a plastic that melts to bond two pieces of fabric together. But somehow I doubt this is the answer.

CuddleWoozle said:
Doesn't look sewn together. There's no seam that I could see (At least from the distance in the video).

If I could get hold of one, I could probably tell you exactly how he's doing it.

I wonder if you might be able to get the same results by placing them and running an iron lightly over them enough to 'melt' the edges together? That would make it possible to use them properly without leaks through the baby diaper, if in fact you actually USE the baby diaper. It might just be decoration.

Gahh. You've all got me thinking about it now. Crap. And I can't test my theories...My family will be going "WHY ARE YOU BUYING BABY DIAPERS?" "WHY ARE YOU MELTING THEM TOGETHER?!" "ARE YOU TRYING TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN?!" *woozle gets sprayed with the garden hose*

Another possibility could be 'fusible web', it's a plastic that melts to bond two pieces of fabric together. But somehow I doubt this is the answer.

I will try the iron idea tonight and let you know lol

Most folks stopped when they couldn't fit or found adult plastic backed diapers. I found abuniverse.com .

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

As many others have said in reply; they make great stuffers with a little DIY and fit between leg gathers of most adult brands.

BrandenDL4ever said:
I will try the iron idea tonight and let you know lol

Just be careful! XD It might melt to your iron if you don't use a towel or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back