What some people don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The other day, I wore to work a thin pullup cloth diaper. Someone commemted on how I was walking funny. "Maybe I was wearing a pad or something." (A lot of jokes about guys being girls and whatnot). Well, nothing came of it. But today, I'm wearing a Bambino UltraStretch, and nobody seems to notice. (I am wearing an ever so slightly tighter pair of pants, today). Just got me thinking, "what some people don't know."

Stay padded, my friends,
MixerOp

Had you had much experience walking with a cloth diaper?

Hopefully your coworkers found more important things than someone’s underwear to focus on.

No one has ever commented about my nappies and frankly if they notice so what.

MixerOp said:
The other day, I wore to work a thin pullup cloth diaper. Someone commemted on how I was walking funny. "Maybe I was wearing a pad or something." (A lot of jokes about guys being girls and whatnot). Well, nothing came of it. But today, I'm wearing a Bambino UltraStretch, and nobody seems to notice. (I am wearing an ever so slightly tighter pair of pants, today). Just got me thinking, "what some people don't know."

Unless you're really exaggerating your walk or something in reaction, I can't imagine why a simple thin pull-up would change your gait? That's like walking funny because you have a candybar in your pocket...

bambinod said:
Unless you're really exaggerating your walk or something in reaction, I can't imagine why a simple thin pull-up would change your gait? That's like walking funny because you have a candybar in your pocket...
Depends if that candy bar is melting or not...🤣🤣

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Like mentioned here, if someone notices, so what? Unless they are family or life long friends of course. Most people will just assume you have medical issue. Naturally most people will be too embarrassed to even bring it up or mention it I suppose. Wearing for need could be caused to a multitude of things, so I think they just avoid it. Its like if I see someone in a wheelchair or wearing a prosthetic limb and a big scar across their face. I dont question or judge. Of course I am curious, but I keep that to myself. I do understand there are a handful of people out there that would be blunt with it.

Well maybe you fixed your walking style from your last show.damn now I can't stop thinking of you walking around like a ladie at a fashion strip haha

Some times if you wear one day then not the next people may notice but if you continue to wear evan thick diapers no one will notice in most cases. I wear betterdry diapers to manage my incontinence issues and no one has noticed I am wearing just when I have taken my back pack into the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back