Anybody love Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've probably watched 3000+ episodes of Anime, and I still watch/rewatch Anime from time to time.

Lately I got back into Yu Yu Hakusho as it's been so long since I first watched it and I can binge on episodes (which I try to do with One Piece and sometimes other Anime).

I've watched (just off the top of my head)

Bleach
Blue Exorcist
Death Note
DragonBall (and onwards, all the way through Super)
Fairy Tail
FullMetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Hunter X Hunter
InuYasha/The Final Act
Kings
One Piece
Naruto (and onwards, I watch Boruto from time to time)
Reborn
Soul Eater
Sword Art Online
Toriko

Oh yeah, I did watch Gundam too (the one with Gundam Wing and the Gundam that had the Scimitar)

And others.

I really like long Anime over short ones (though some of the shorter ones can still be good I would prefer that an Anime have 2 or 3 seasons at least)

Last edited:
More of a manga person these days myself but let's see...

What I've read:
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Ao No Exorcist
The Promised Neverland
Yu Yu Hakusho
HxH
FMA
The Breaker
Kimi no Knife
Bloody Monday (series 1-3)
The Breaker: New Waves
Bakuman
DeathNote
All You Need Is Kill
Toriko
Berserk
Gundam Thunderbolt

I love anime! I recently got the FUNimation streaming service so I have been watching quite a bit. I am very selective about what I watch though. I despise fanservice and watch anime with darker more mature undertones.

BabyTyrant said:
I've probably watched 3000+ episodes of Anime, and I still watch/rewatch Anime from time to time.

Lately I got back into Yu Yu Hakusho as it's been so long since I first watched it and I can binge on episodes (which I try to do with One Piece and sometimes other Anime).

I've watched (just off the top of my head)

Bleach
Blue Exorcist
Death Note
DragonBall (and onwards, all the way through Super)
Fairy Tail
FullMetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Hunter X Hunter
InuYasha/The Final Act
Kings
One Piece
Naruto (and onwards, I watch Boruto from time to time)
Reborn
Soul Eater
Sword Art Online
Toriko

Oh yeah, I did watch Gundam too (the one with Gundam Wing and the Gundam that had the Scimitar)

And others.

I really like long Anime over short ones (though some of the shorter ones can still be good I would prefer that an Anime have 2 or 3 seasons at least)

I recommend watching My Hero Academia.

Finished Watching Cowboy Bebop, decided to watch Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail, started watching Afro Samurai, and 600 episodes in on One Piece.

Inuyasha was my first anime love besides stuff like Pokemon and Studio Ghibli. Ranma 1/2 comes from the same manga artist as Inuyasha (Rumiko Takahashi) but there's quite a few episodes of it I have yet to watch.

I like yuri and would recommend Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid even to those not big on the genre because it's a great comedy. Konohana Kitan has cute characters but confusing storylines; citrus is really only for diehard yuri fans.

Gabriel DropOut is another great little comedy with a fun premise: angels and demons, who are friends, sent to study on Earth.

Then's there's some I like probably primarily for one character in each: Black Butler has Sebastian (because who wouldn't want a demon butler at your beck and call?); Ouran High School Host Club has the childlike Honey; and Puella Magi Madoka Magica has Kyubey, who is still cute even though many would classify him as evil.

I love anime too, I was into anime since the times of VHS, back when I was just a kid still in single digits. Was introduced to anime through a friends older brother and shows like Gundam Wing, Dragon Ball and Yu Yu Hakusho. I still have a soft spot for those shows.

Some of my personal favourite anime's are Gurren Lagann, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Mushishi, Escaflowne, Infinite Ryvius and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor.

I don't watch a lot of modern anime, lots of it is too samey for my tastes, they all have that super shiny, plastic, moe look and far too many shows now are made to hock merchandise as opposed to actually wowing and entertaining audiences. I have liked some modern animes though, shows like My Hero Academia, Erased, Parasyte, Ushio and Tora, Mob Psycho 100, Kill La Kill and the current series Megalo Box to name a few. But for me, the best anime was made between 1993 and 2005, give or take a few exceptions (Gurren Lagann).

Oh, I love my Ghibli films as well, Laputa: Castle in the Sky is one of my favourite animated films of all time... period :)

Mostly I watch classic anime from the 80's and early 90's, but do watch some newer stuff.

Powerpuff Girls, Fantastic Maxx.... I guess that doesn't count but they're extra fun.

I am mainly a mecha head with nearly all Gundam series being my favourites but love lots of fantasy and sci fi Anime.

Currently watching:

Gundam Build Divers (yay)
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory (OMG this is amazing)
Darling in the FranXX
SAO Gun Gale Online (fun series)
Seven Deadly Sins season 2

Also having another crack at watching Mobile Fighter G Gundam but it isn’t doing anything for me.

Part way through these and considering if I am gonna drop them:
Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù
Jūshinki Pandora

Think I will wait until the seasons are complete and then binge watch:
My Hero Academia 3rd season
Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan (Maybe on Netflix)

I'm, in a way, a collector and a gourmet of anime... Mostly watch the series under 100 episodes, preferably under 50, ideally under 12... And, of course, films.
Can't say I've watched a lot, but for me quality is more important, than quantity.

I love Anime! Pokémon, Digimon, Sonic X, Girls und Panzer, Naruto, Boruto, and the true classics of course like Space Battleship Yamato.

Some... grew up watching Voltron, later got into Ronin Warriors and Dragon Ball. I use to watch Saturday Afternoon Anime which got me into Dominion Tank Police and Project Ako. Ranama 1/2 and Urisei Yatsura are always classics, love Excel Saga too, can't forget Ruronni Kenshin either.

Speed Racer was the first Anime I took notice of, and I was a growed up(baby talk... giggles) at the time. Now you can get Diaper manga.

LittleSissieJolie said:
Speed Racer was the first Anime I took notice of, and I was a growed up(baby talk... giggles) at the time. Now you can get Diaper manga.

I think Astroboy was the first (English dubbed) Anime I watched though Battle of the Planets (Gatchman hatchet job) left me in awe as a kid and later Robotech had me enthralled even enjoyed Voltron (both series) and Star Blazers.

I was reading that manga My Girlfriend is a Diaper Girl (or something like that) and really enjoying it, they need to adapt it to Anime.

Argent said:
that manga My Girlfriend is a Diaper Girl (or something like that) and really enjoying it, they need to adapt it to Anime.

I was wondering, whether you could give some more specific information about this err... manga. Like a link, perhaps, or a full name (even in another language...)

As a teenager, I watched my fair share of anime. I haven't watched one in a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back