Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspinarian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wish I knew how to create my own video game because I just got this idea for one I'd call Baby-Maker. It would be a run'n'gun in which your goal would be to conquer the city/country/world by shooting people with something like a magic wand or a gun firing darts full of chemicals that would mentally regress them and cause incontinence and submissive behavior. There could be two modes: a male campaign in which your targets would be men and a female campaign in which you'd target women. I think most of us would prefer to choose the gender we infantilize. Bosses would either be big, macho men or tough, strong women, either of whom would gradually regress as you fought them until they were left lying on the ground, crying pitifully. You could also choose the gender of your character.

Does anyone know how to make this happen?

I don't find the premise particularly engaging, but there's probably something you could do with relatively simple frames out there. RPGmaker is pretty usable for a basic thing, although it's focus is a bit off genre here. Not sure what's best for making a shooter, but there are a bunch of tutorials if you search google. You probably need to start with something simple and then get art made that you can add instead of arrows and blocks.

I've seen at least two flash games with that same basic concept
The question now becomes how serious are you about game creation/design? The easy, casual answer is to grab something like RGP Maker or Twine that does nearly all the heavy lifting for you.The serious answer is to learn something like Unity, actual programming languages, or get a dev team together to cover the skills you lack.

Traemo said:
I've seen at least two flash games with that same basic concept

Could you tell me what they're called or how I could find them? Because I have way too much going on to design this myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back