• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Coming out of Hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdlSniper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve been lurking for a while so I thought I’d make a short introduction.

My name is Sniper. I’m an old soul INFJ. I’ve been an ab/DL since I was 6 years old; possibly before that but I don’t have any specific memory that far back. Emphasis on the DL aspect as I’m definitely less of an AB. Although I’ve always fantasized role play in relationships so I definitely have AB tendencies. Baby talk, onesies, and pacifiers are awesome for that safe, warm, fuzzy feeling. :D I’m sure some of you know what I mean. There’s just something about feeling ‘down there’ at your legs and there only being a secure, buttoned up onesie and diaper. Gives me the feels. Lol. but I digress. I still don’t 100% understand myself in the diaper regard but I’ve grown to appreciate my feelings for them as a blessing and not a twisted affliction like I used to think.

I don’t have any particular career that I’m invested in right now. I’m just working a few jobs until I figure out something I want to do long term. I’m only 21 so I have a little more time to try things out.

I’m somewhat of a minimalist. I believe in inner-happiness as a priority before external expansion and material things. Too many people try to solve their unhappiness by buying the next shiny toy and end up just reverting after the dopamine wears off.

I’m also a bit of an observer/philosopher lol.

I have many opinions and ideas that most people would call me crazy for having. But it’s because when I see patterns in society I have a habit of asking “why”? ‘Why’ might be my favorite word. The way I see it, I’m the sane one and everyone else is crazy ;) but media and educational repetition often fools people into thinking they are “normal” as if that word was a good thing. They are “indoctrinated” as I like to say. I am free because I ask questions.

Outside of my introspection and free thinking I love video games and fantasy stories. I played World of Warcraft from vanilla-wotlk and loved every minute of it. (They’re making classic servers soon I’m pretty stoked for that) RPG’s and FPS are my go to genres. I snipe people in FPS (shocker).

Lord of the Rings is my favorite story
The Godfather is my favorite movie

I also read quite a bit but most of my books are used to invest in my knowledge.

I seek to continue to be a part of adisc for as long as it remains up and running. I love being able to find others that have gone through similar things as me. It’s definitely the best community out there for ABDLs. I hope to be able to give back to the community with any experience I may be able to offer.

This was more wordy than I anticipated but there you go :D

Ok...so that was an epic intro...congrats on that. Welcome to adisc it’s a great community, though it can fluctuate a bit.
I’m sure you’ll love being an active member here. I must admit, I’ve been very slack of late. Enjoy!
Oh btw, fellow INFJ

Great intro as well. The "Lord of the Ring" series is one of my favorite stories as well. Besides reading I also write and have several stories on this site.

Thank you guys. It’s good to meet you both!

Hi ABDLsniper!

Great to meet you :) - That was an epic introduction and you have clearly done some deep thinking into how you define yourself and what diapers mean to you. Trying to understand WHY we react in this way to diapers as adults is very interesting. You clearly put a lot of thought into this.

I think we have a number of things in common besides wearing diapers. I'm also a DL but I began wearing diapers out of need when I was diagnosed with a neurological illness when I was a teenager. Despite this, it took me three years to accept that I needed padding 24/7, and then another eight to be comfortable with it. Part of this was because it took a decade to get a diagnosis and it confirmed my hunch that it was linked to my other health issues as they started at the same time.

I'll admit that I didn't know what you meant by INFJ until I looked it up, but even from just a quick look at the Myers-Briggs Personality Types I have a feeling that it would explain a lot about my personality. I remember doing a basic personality test in Middle School but I had to do it twice as I appeared to be neither introverted or extroverted - I had traits of both. This might also explain why it's taken me so long to be comfortable with wearing and using diapers, even if it's for medical reasons.

I'm also a big fan of Lord of The Rings, but my favourite books are the Dinotopia series by James Gurney. They are just as deep as Lord of the Rings but much, much easier to read. Although aimed at children, they are great to read at any age and they are perfect for reading if you want to feel childlike but not childish. Hence my profile name. But you can also call me Teo if you like.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

AbdlSniper said:
I’ve been lurking for a while so I thought I’d make a short introduction.

My name is Sniper. I’m an old soul INFJ. I’ve been an ab/DL since I was 6 years old; possibly before that but I don’t have any specific memory that far back. Emphasis on the DL aspect as I’m definitely less of an AB. Although I’ve always fantasized role play in relationships so I definitely have AB tendencies. Baby talk, onesies, and pacifiers are awesome for that safe, warm, fuzzy feeling. :D I’m sure some of you know what I mean. There’s just something about feeling ‘down there’ at your legs and there only being a secure, buttoned up onesie and diaper. Gives me the feels. Lol. but I digress. I still don’t 100% understand myself in the diaper regard but I’ve grown to appreciate my feelings for them as a blessing and not a twisted affliction like I used to think.

I don’t have any particular career that I’m invested in right now. I’m just working a few jobs until I figure out something I want to do long term. I’m only 21 so I have a little more time to try things out.

I’m somewhat of a minimalist. I believe in inner-happiness as a priority before external expansion and material things. Too many people try to solve their unhappiness by buying the next shiny toy and end up just reverting after the dopamine wears off.

I’m also a bit of an observer/philosopher lol.

I have many opinions and ideas that most people would call me crazy for having. But it’s because when I see patterns in society I have a habit of asking “why”? ‘Why’ might be my favorite word. The way I see it, I’m the sane one and everyone else is crazy ;) but media and educational repetition often fools people into thinking they are “normal” as if that word was a good thing. They are “indoctrinated” as I like to say. I am free because I ask questions.

Outside of my introspection and free thinking I love video games and fantasy stories. I played World of Warcraft from vanilla-wotlk and loved every minute of it. (They’re making classic servers soon I’m pretty stoked for that) RPG’s and FPS are my go to genres. I snipe people in FPS (shocker).

Lord of the Rings is my favorite story
The Godfather is my favorite movie

I also read quite a bit but most of my books are used to invest in my knowledge.

I seek to continue to be a part of adisc for as long as it remains up and running. I love being able to find others that have gone through similar things as me. It’s definitely the best community out there for ABDLs. I hope to be able to give back to the community with any experience I may be able to offer.

This was more wordy than I anticipated but there you go :D

I 3rd the great intro sentiment! I might have to go back and rewrite mine after reading this. Great view into what kind of person you are. Looking forward to chatting and exchanging info and knowledge.

I will also be rerolling come the vanilla servers with some friends that I played Vanilla with. Very excited about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back