Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Psychologist ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stickerprincess View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that your mother doesn't understand that this is a part of you and that she told your father without consulting you- it should always be your choice to tell someone or not tell them.

I think that you should only quit being a DL if it is truly what you want to do because honestly at the end of the day your opinion is the one that matters the most in your life because you are the person you are with every day no matter what. As long as you don't see an issue with your actions and your actions aren't harming anyone- your interests are totally valid.

As for seeing a psychologist about it- this might actually be beneficial in some ways to you because it might help you understand the origin of these interests more and you might learn more about yourself while talking with them. Psychologists are taught how to handle these sorts of things and talk to many different types of people all the time so I wouldn't worry too much about judgement coming from them.
    I don't know why she's against it all of a sudden. She was okay with it about 2 Months ago... I just don't get it...

Tbh I don't want to quit but the mental pressure is kinda killing me. I feel good when I wear but also weird since all this happened... It's not like I'm running around the House in just a diaper. I keep it to my room and only wear them to bed. I sometimes wore Drynites during the day. You couldn't see them...

I hope so but I guess that my mother would drag me to someone else if he can't 'fix' me... I really hope that he can help me to understand myself better and to help my mother to understand

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    I don't know why she's against it all of a sudden. She was okay with it about 2 Months ago... I just don't get it...

Tbh I don't want to quit but the mental pressure is kinda killing me. I feel good when I wear but also weird since all this happened... It's not like I'm running around the House in just a diaper. I keep it to my room and only wear them to bed. I sometimes wore Drynites during the day. You couldn't see them...

I hope so but I guess that my mother would drag me to someone else if he can't 'fix' me... I really hope that he can help me to understand myself better and to help my mother to understand

It sounds like she's overthinking all of it-especially if she just suddenly changed her mind after just two months. She probably thinks what she's doing and how she is behaving will help you in some sort of way and her goal is probably to protect you. However, she clearly doesn't understand how important this side of you is and it sounds like she has some misconceptions about it if she is so quick to change this aspect of you.

I'm sorry she's made your feelings toward diaper wearing change by saying these things-- it's not fair to you at all. It sounds like you are pretty secretive about DL stuff at home so it's not like you are forcing it on her or anything.

I think that seeing someone might help you both understand each other more and make her realize that there is nothing to be fixed- just something to be understood and accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickerprincess View Post
    It sounds like she's overthinking all of it-especially if she just suddenly changed her mind after just two months. She probably thinks what she's doing and how she is behaving will help you in some sort of way and her goal is probably to protect you. However, she clearly doesn't understand how important this side of you is and it sounds like she has some misconceptions about it if she is so quick to change this aspect of you.

I'm sorry she's made your feelings toward diaper wearing change by saying these things-- it's not fair to you at all. It sounds like you are pretty secretive about DL stuff at home so it's not like you are forcing it on her or anything.

I think that seeing someone might help you both understand each other more and make her realize that there is nothing to be fixed- just something to be understood and accepted.
    I think so too... I don't know if I should talk with her again about it or if I should just wait for the appointment...

Exactly! I only wear to bed but I must confess that I wore Drynites during the day twice...

Yeah... but I'm a bit worried about it...

Another Update^^':

I had my appointment yesterday. It went pretty well but it was really embarrassing and hard to talk about my DL Side, especially when he asked if it's sexual for me and if I involve others ( which I definitely don't do) and we talked about some other stuff. He said that he doesn't think that I need help because of this but he also said that he wants to test me for Psychotherapy sessions in a Group because of the other stuff...