Diapers at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Fist off before I start I am not incontinent and was never incontinent.

I had trouble with bed wetting till I was 14 and woke up almost every night in a fully soaked diaper. I remember once when I was 8? Maybe 9? I woke in a wet and messy diaper (I’ll get to that soon) and needed to go so I just laid in bed and let loose. My parents were always supportive of me with my diapers and when this was happening which was good.

I wore diapers 24/7 till I was 9, but not during the day for around 6 months when I was four. When I started school I had to start wearing again ( I’ll also get to that in a minute) and I wore more absorbent diapers at school to last the day. This was for both ends and learnt to control the back end at nine so my parents made me stop wearing. The reason I went in my diapers was that, to be honest it was that I was too scared to use the bathroom at school because the light were always halfway into the bathroom and had a timer to turn off. So I didn’t want to walk 5 meters into the pitch black bathroom to turn on the light and I came to class wet or messy for a month so my parents decided to put me in diapers again. It became a habit and my muscles were weak so I wet at school till I was 12 or 11 and no one knew except my closest friends and my parents. For Sport I always changed in the toilet stall.

I found it hard to control my bowels at night till I was 10 and a half when my body learnt to wake me up so I could go. I found it nice waking up messy, wet or both.

I had a secret compartment in the back of my bag for spare diapers and had special access to the teachers bathroom which had sanitary bins.

Now I am in diapers 24/7 by choice and still enjoy it.

So, please share your stories about school in diapers, or not in diapers. Or when you grew out of bed wetting or if you never grew out of it? Do you have any memories of this time that stick out in your mind?

Thanks for reading

I wore to school just for the thrill of it a few times. This was before the disposables hit the market so I had plastic pants and cloth liners. Maybe a half a dozen times mostly my Junior year. I had mapped out a plan to build up to wearing every day but my mom found my diapesr before I progressed very far on that.

Never wore to school. College. A few times. Never actually wet them though. Wearing them alone feels thrilling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back