Not open for further replies.

BigLittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I currently use Dry 24/7 but I'm looking to switch to something a little thinner so I can wear out. Any suggestions?

There are a lot of diapers out there that are Thinner/medium capacity (not as absorbent as things like Little Pawz and Tykables Overnights).

I like BareBums, and I've heard ABUniverse PreSchools are pretty good too.

The ABU Preschools would get my money on that one. Their word is that it was developed for "those who like to wear to work and need stealth protection". Which makes it great that they come in a cloth-backed variant.

Total dry overnights will get you there.

ABU's Preschool line (available in both plastic and clothlike) and Tykables Little Builders are both ABDL diapers made specifically for more comfortable daytime wear, to work or to school etc. They both work really well: they're comfortable, thinner, still useful capacity, and are less expensive than thicker premiums - perfect for everyday wear. Little Builders have a soft plastic shell but a velcro panel and tapes. Preschool use a retape panel. Little Builders have an edge on comfort with their front elastic, preschool have a little better capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back