Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspinarian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
They both really suck. The bronchitis is better, and the insomnia came from the steroid the doctor put me on. He let me quit taking it, but I still haven't been able to sleep since about midnight last night. I work the graveyard, so I'm used to sleeping in the mornings. Not this one! Tonight will be my fifth night of work missed, but I'm off the next two nights, so I hope to be able to sleep in the morning and get back on my regular schedule.

Well, that sure sucks.

I've had Bronchitis a number of times, and I've had pretty bad insomnia before.

But never the 2 together, I wish you a quick recovery from being sick.

I have allergies and I take a Benadryl a little before I go to sleep. It dries up my sinuses and makes me sleepy.

Usually it's a steroid/antibiotic solution. Did you get antibiotics? They usually take a few days to kick in and sometimes you need more than one round.

Thanks, Tyrant. The bronchitis is well on its way out, but I need to stay awake right now so I can get back on my regular schedule. I did get an antibiotic and took my last one this afternoon. I don't think I'll need another.

Well, at least it's not insomnomnomnia, where you get up all night and eat the snacks in the pantry. ;)

I get lots of problems with my lungs. Bronchitis is a yearly visitor to me, at least once, sometimes twice. All that coughing and phlegm. Uck.

CuddleWoozle said:
Well, at least it's not insomnomnomnia, where you get up all night and eat the snacks in the pantry. ;)

Ha! I'm sorry you have to deal with that, Woozle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back