• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
Hi everybody! I'm new to the site and want to introduce myself. I'm really just a kid bought here for both the acceptance of me being an AB/DL and the hope that maybe I'll make a few good friendships as well. As for me being an AB/DL, I'm actually a bit self-conscious about it, and I really need to be able to trust someone before I open up about it; however, being that this is a site for others like me, this most likely won't be a problem. Outside of ADISC, I'm pretty much just normal. My favorite thing to do is to hang out with friends. When I'm not doing that, I'm into movies, TV, music, and going on my computer. Message me if you want to talk! :)

Starlight99 said:
Hi everybody! I'm new to the site and want to introduce myself. I'm really just a kid bought here for both the acceptance of me being an AB/DL and the hope that maybe I'll make a few good friendships as well. As for me being an AB/DL, I'm actually a bit self-conscious about it, and I really need to be able to trust someone before I open up about it; however, being that this is a site for others like me, this most likely won't be a problem. Outside of ADISC, I'm pretty much just normal. My favorite thing to do is to hang out with friends. When I'm not doing that, I'm into movies, TV, music, and going on my computer. Message me if you want to talk! :)

Welcome to ADISC Starlight99! That was a great intro. As you know, we are a support group so no need to be self-conscious here. We're all in this together, so to speak.

What was the last movie you watched?

Sorry I took so long to respond. And thanks for the warm greetings. :) I just watched a movie about Amy Fisher yesterday (that girl's got some screws loose).

Welcome starlight99! Always nice to see new faces and definitely no need to be self conscious here. We all love AB/DL in our own way.

Again, sorry I took so long to respond. You're right, there is no need to be self-conscious here. Looking back, it really wasn't like coming out, it was more like going to a new school: a bit scary at first, but awesome in no time at all. <3

*Exhales deeply* Finally! I was holding my breath here waiting for a reply! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back