Pottypants Bratty Princess Extraordinaire
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Does such a thing exist and if so where would I find such a thing? I'm huge fan of Lolita fashion and the Victorian and Roccoco styles that influenced it. I think it would be quite nice to have the extra protection offered by PVC pants combined with the vintage elegance of Victorian style underwear. So does such a thing exist? or could they be custom made by say somehow stitching a normal pair of PVC pants as lining into normal bloomers?

I've seen PVC lined rumba pants with ruffles, but I don't know if that's what you're looking for. However, I'm very sure that they could be easily custom made, maybe even by just attaching them waistband to waistband so you don't run the risk of poking holes and breaking the seal at the legholes. BUt make sure both can be washed at the same temparature first!

I'm a very firm believer that with a little effort, almost anything can be DIY'd^^

I think I have seen what you are talking about on eBay--and I think it was the Haian brand (from China); there are a couple of sellers who provide that brand. Bring up adult baby bloomers on eBay and see what happens. You might also try Amazon or try googling the item.

Saw something about babykins on another post on this forum and looked there. Babykins.com has vinyl bloomers available and shipping from Canada to the US is no problem.

Last edited:
Close enough, I was thinking more traditional cloth bloomers with a waterproof lining on the inside. I guess I could always wear PVC pants underneath regular Lolita bloomers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back