Status
Not open for further replies.

foxkits

One day at a time
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Has any one tryed the brand ecoable cloth diapers.
These are adult size . Just like the new baby ones.
Sold on Amazon and there own website .
I'm looking to buy some to try
The reviews are mostly baby size ones.
Looking for input.
I listed my post if any other was interested in them.
I hate spending money for products that don't work.
We all have sadly.
Not ab/dl aware.
The seem to have good reviews.
Screenshot_20180602-114654.jpg

Last edited:
I bought Happy Endings which are very similar. It’s hard for me to do cloth bc I don’t have enough experience to know what to expect and I don’t have time to launder them. I did get two though and find them comfortable and snugg fitting. I use them occasionally. I have 1 pair that snaps closed and another uses hook and loop. I like the hook and loop best.

I have three of them in my stash. They fit well and the inserts they come with are super thirsty. They have a snug, comforting sort of fit and the patterns they offer satisfy my need for cute very well. The snaps are great and keep things closed excellently.

OmiOMy said:
I have three of them in my stash. They fit well and the inserts they come with are super thirsty. They have a snug, comforting sort of fit and the patterns they offer satisfy my need for cute very well. The snaps are great and keep things closed excellently.

Thank you both for replying.
I understand what you are saying I like to be realistic.
I love my diapers to be as close to baby stuff as it can be .
Helps to get into little head space.
I'm a 38 to 40 waist would you recommend the extended size for me to order

That's 30" to 50" puts me in the middle of sizing.
If I get the next size down that's 25" to 42" I think.
Have you experienced wing droop.
Most cloth diapers that I have tried diaper wrap system have had that.

I’d try one of the smaller sized ones first myself. If they overlap too much the front wings can droop out underneath. Like you, I prefer correctly sized cloth diapers that are exactly like those that are used for babies, not just for looks but performance as well.
Like all the imported adult size pockets the big square wings are too long imo.

I’m fortunate in that I can wear Bumgenius ones as they max at a 35” waist. Amzn even has them)
Microfiber insert material is ok but for me a Green Mountain prefold works better (tri folded in the pocket) I like the natural fiber inserts like hemp and bamboo as well.
Good luck with them!

Yo, these look SUPER cute. I am trying to break in to cloth diapers, but like you I am in that mid-range in terms of waist size.

drawer said:
I’d try one of the smaller sized ones first myself. If they overlap too much the front wings can droop out underneath. Like you, I prefer correctly sized cloth diapers that are exactly like those that are used for babies, not just for looks but performance as well.
Like all the imported adult size pockets the big square wings are too long imo.

I’m fortunate in that I can wear Bumgenius ones as they max at a 35” waist. Amzn even has them)
Microfiber insert material is ok but for me a Green Mountain prefold works better (tri folded in the pocket) I like the natural fiber inserts like hemp and bamboo as well.
Good luck with them!

I'm so jealous I never fit.
When I use flats pins plastic pants I like my pants to poof out like when I was little .
Back then they had supper baby pants they were big.
Back then it was like wearing a balloon lol.
Doesn't one maker of baby diapers make a bigger size now mite be bumgenius for special needs or autistic person's.

- - - Updated - - -

keepindl said:
Yo, these look SUPER cute. I am trying to break in to cloth diapers, but like you I am in that mid-range in terms of waist size.

I hear you on being mid range.
It's hard finding AB little clothes in my size being a 48 chest . Stuff is to Tite or too big.
I find the Velcro gets bad over time on diapers.
Plus lint seem to clog up the part that grabs the soft side. Plus I like to wear my stuff snug and Velcro pulled loose.
Oh buy the way they are cheaper on ecoable web site.
On Amazon looking to be 36.00 where they are only 29.99 on ecoable site

Ooooo, thanks for the info on these. I just pound the cutest diaper ever for me!
61lAw1gH4TL._SX522_.jpg

While not the brand you're talking about, I'm a huge fan of Dependeco diapers. While it would be cheaper (shipping-wise) to buy a ton at once, I can't afford that, so recently every time I buy disposables (once a month or so) I buy another cloth diaper from Dependeco, with the intention of slowly switching to wearing cloth more and more often and saving how much I'm spending on disposables.

I get the PUL all-in-one diapers, and I've got a few diaper boosters from elsewhere that I can add if I'm not going to be able to change as often, but they're decent enough that I can wear them overnight without an extra booster. The velco, in my opinion, allows me to get a better fit than with any of the snappy style ones I've tried. I can easily make the waist tighter than the hips, for instance because there's two levels of velcro. And there are special areas to velcro the tabs to when you have them in the washing machine or dryer. I also really appreciate that there are non-white colors available for the inner liner. If I choose to wear a cloth diaper while on my period (haven't yet), the black liner means no stains will be visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back