New crinkle diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
NorthShore sent a two samples of the new Crinklz diapers. First off I love them. I’m in diapers 24/7 due to medical reasons. I wore the first one last night. I put it on at 5pm and slept through the night till 10am. Wetting pretty consistent throughout. I typically dont side sleep but I was and it didn’t leak. I’m very impressed as even my go to Diaper NorthShore Supreme Diapers dont last that long. When I told my wife I expected her to be very uncomfortable with a printed diaper like a baby’s diaper but she was like. Well try the other ones and if they last that long we will get you some. Totally shocked. She’s accepted my needs of diapers but is totally against onesies which I want for privacy reasons. I thought a printed diaper would be completely out.

I requested the sample. Sorry if that read wrong. I was shocked at how much they hold.

I've had very good luck with the betterdry/crinklz. They wick really well and have unbeatable leak guards. Just don't tape them overly tight. They work much better overnight than when active during the day. (they clump fast, wet or dry)

Having the great shell art options of the crinklz/aqua/astro is also great, especially since they're now available from northshore who don't price-gouge on premium diapers. (bravo!)

NeverKnow said:
No, I was just assuming because you said you weren't sure what your wife would think.

If you like the print, you better not tell her that BetterDry is the same diaper.

And couple them with a good capacity booster and OMG! they could hold a lake
I use a medium better dry and a Rearz booster every night and never have leak issues

Northshore usually sends wipes as a bonus sample with your order. I ask them to swap the wipes for a couple additional diapers I am ordering or get one of the other brand I use too. Why get something that you aint gonna use right eh?

That's exactly what I did with the wipe sample they sent me. It went right into my change bag. :3

I have also found that the Crinklz/Betterdry have been nothing short of amazing for nighttime wear. I was really surprised with how well the padding holds up for daytime as well. My only issue I have ever had was sometimes the tapes go wonky. I will definitely be getting more.

Piefox said:
I have also found that the Crinklz/Betterdry have been nothing short of amazing for nighttime wear. I was really surprised with how well the padding holds up for daytime as well. My only issue I have ever had was sometimes the tapes go wonky. I will definitely be getting more.

Yup, as an owner of many different diaper brands, these crinklz will always have a spot in my diaper closet.

I like the Better Dry/Crinkles diapers too, and they do hold a lot, but I've not found them to wick very well. On me, they begin to leak when the back is still completely dry. The best diapers for wicking are the NorthShore Supremes. I feel like I get every dime of my money's worth from those.

In my last order, I asked to try the new Crinkles designs and was really surprised at how much I enjoyed them. I'm a pure DL, who has never cared about babyish things, but I have to admit to liking wearing just the diaper and looking down to see those patterns. I can't account for it, but I liked it.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
I like the Better Dry/Crinkles diapers too, and they do hold a lot, but I've not found them to wick very well. On me, they begin to leak when the back is still completely dry. The best diapers for wicking are the NorthShore Supremes. I feel like I get every dime of my money's worth from those.

In my last order, I asked to try the new Crinkles designs and was really surprised at how much I enjoyed them. I'm a pure DL, who has never cared about babyish things, but I have to admit to liking wearing just the diaper and looking down to see those patterns. I can't account for it, but I liked it.

-RMS

I tend to agree that they don’t wick very well but as mentioned the absorbency is unreal. I wore one yesterday for 12 plus hours with no leaks. Only down fall is the pee odor was pretty intense by the time I changed this morning. The North shore Supreme Diapers are the best wicking diaper I’ve ever had. My wife had made several comments about how she likes the crinklz. The fact that she can’t hear them when I walk by her is a big winner.

Ehorton said:
I tend to agree that they don’t wick very well but as mentioned the absorbency is unreal. I wore one yesterday for 12 plus hours with no leaks. Only down fall is the pee odor was pretty intense by the time I changed this morning. The North shore Supreme Diapers are the best wicking diaper I’ve ever had. My wife had made several comments about how she likes the crinklz. The fact that she can’t hear them when I walk by her is a big winner.

My wife just agreed we would order a case of Crinklz diapers. I have to wear a diaper regardless due to incontinence and she supports that. I’m shocked she is willing to buy a printed one though. I’ve always just used NorthShore Supreme Diapers which work well but are not as comfortable. If some one sees those no big deal it’s just a diaper. I printed one might raise some eyebrows but who cares. Diapers are diapers. Why can’t I use something that’s comfortably and looks cute.

Ehorton said:
My wife just agreed we would order a case of Crinklz diapers. I have to wear a diaper regardless due to incontinence and she supports that. I’m shocked she is willing to buy a printed one though. I’ve always just used NorthShore Supreme Diapers which work well but are not as comfortable. If some one sees those no big deal it’s just a diaper. I printed one might raise some eyebrows but who cares. Diapers are diapers. Why can’t I use something that’s comfortably and looks cute.

That's the way to live, do what makes (or keeps) you happy! (so long as it's not harming others of course)

So you may as well make wearing comfortable and interesting.

Onesies aren't just made for babies, back in the day football players' jerseys used to have a snap crotch.

Seriously though, onesies are good for many reasons, not just nostalgic reasons but they truly are a diaper's best friend. They not only help keep a diaper from peeking, but also they help to overall make the diaper perform better, eliminate sagging, help keep the diaper snug to the body, help trap the odors in diapers, they help keep diapers from clumping, onesies are actually a very valuable tool.
Ehorton said:
NorthShore sent a two samples of the new Crinklz diapers. First off I love them. I’m in diapers 24/7 due to medical reasons. I wore the first one last night. I put it on at 5pm and slept through the night till 10am. Wetting pretty consistent throughout. I typically dont side sleep but I was and it didn’t leak. I’m very impressed as even my go to Diaper NorthShore Supreme Diapers dont last that long. When I told my wife I expected her to be very uncomfortable with a printed diaper like a baby’s diaper but she was like. Well try the other ones and if they last that long we will get you some. Totally shocked. She’s accepted my needs of diapers but is totally against onesies which I want for privacy reasons. I thought a printed diaper would be completely out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back