Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone seen this or have any experience with it?

Attachments

• 607305DC-AAF6-4EF2-83AA-197F424CDE67.jpg
    607305DC-AAF6-4EF2-83AA-197F424CDE67.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 234
I have only had experience with their diaper-style product, which by any standpoint is great as a diaper for the same reason it is terrible. While it would never recommend to someone who is actually IC, the thinness of the product makes it perfect for public use. I'd expect the same out of this.

Is Equate a WalMart brand though?

Equate is THE Walmart health and beauty brand. Their management consultant has pretty much determined this is a "strong" name so they've been moving a lot of their products over to that mark. I suspect the briefs in the bag are the same that were in the former "Assurance" label.
These seem to be the same as a bunch of the other "pharmacy" and store brands.

Similarly, the Sams Club when from Member's Mark to Simply Right or something like that but have retreated back to Member's Mark for the briefs in the clubs. Same briefs as in Walmart just packaged in larger quantities.

I get equate omeraprazole, talc (where I can find it... it's uncommon for some reason), corn starch, lotion, qtips, etc. Things like that it really doesn't matter if you get a generic, it's the exact same thing in a different package for a lot lower price.

But that's the first time I've seen equate brand diapers... yep those might be rebranded assurance. Though iirc assurance is separately packaged for men and women, (white or green vs lavender, the color is probably the only difference?) but this equate one looks like it's sold as unisex?

bambinod said:
...it really doesn't matter if you get a generic, it's the exact same thing in a different package for a lot lower price...

Which is precisely the message they wish to confer with their brand name "Equate".

I picked up a pack yesterday. It appears to be their answer to TENA overnight (lady pants). At least that's what they feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back