Searching for a Tailor

Status
Not open for further replies.

legohead579

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place, but I've seen a lot of folks post pictures in the past of themselves wearing custom made sleepers, onesies, other clothes, etc. and I'm wondering where I might be able to find somebody to make something like that for me, and what kind of cost I might be looking at. Don't get me wrong, there's stuff I've seen that I really like and wouldn't mind having, but why cop out and get something that isn't exactly what I'm looking for if I'll eventually wind up spending the extra money to do it later? (if that makes sense). Is this a situation where I would have to find a local seamstress, or is there someone online I could commission to do this?

For those of you that have been there done that and got the T-shirt (pun definitely intended), what was the process like? how much did you wind up spending? was it worth it? just trying to explore my options a little bit. Thanks in advance for any help y'all can provide!

There used to be a bunch of places that did custom work through their own websites, but now most of it is through Etsy.

]I run an etsy shop that is for custom AB clothing. I do everything custom from fabric to length and all the things you want added. Prices vary depending on the item. They are going to be more expensive than if you were to buy a premade one, but you will be getting a really good quality item. I personally charge about 60 for a onesie and about 100 for a simple footed pj. Here is a link to my shop so you can take a look. https://www.etsy.com/shop/BinkygirlABCreations

I'd recommend that you contact an eBay seller: TVWebMom.

She's certainly accommodating and can handle special requests; I've bought more than a dozen things from her over the past few years.

Thanks a bundle for the suggestions everyone! I'll go look into all of them in a little while, I really do appreciate it! @binkygirl, you may have a new customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back