If a major baby diaper brand made their diapers in adult sizes, would you buy them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th3F1r3ch1ck3n said:
I don't think it'd be appropriate to have kids as an adult baby or diaper lover as it would make potty training difficult for the child. Plus, I wouldn't want a kid of mine blabbing to their child psychologists about their parents wearing diapers. That would be ... awkward.

-

I know this has been addressed already, so perhaps forgive me for chiming in, but this statement offends me greatly. This is the third edit I have made of my post, as initially this did upset me when I read this statement. But, trying to put myself perhaps a little more in the mindset of the OP, I wanted to revisit my post with a bit of a different perspective than how this statement initially affected me.

First of all, I have to share that I am a father of three children, and being a lifelong DL and ABDL, I have a bit of experience in this topic. I need to share also that my own DL and ABDL interests have been kept separate from my children completely, as while I am ABDL, it isn't like I just go around wearing diapers without regard to how this may affect others, especially my family. I am very conservative around them. It truly is no different than any other type of unique interest or a sexual experience that parents don't share with their kids. Just as most parents are not going to have open doors when they are being an adult couple, doing adult things, this is not something that is shared with children.

One cannot associate an experience in which they have no experience (such as being a parent and being ABDL) and making such kinds of statements. Being ABDL has nothing to do with sharing one's interest around their children. There are numerous threads here on ADISC that share the views of being a parent and also being ABDL. In every case that I have seen, those that are ABDL parents share that their own diaper interests have in no manner been something that has been an issue with being a parent.

In consideration of the OP's comments, I have to admit that before I became a parent, I was concerned with how my diaper interests might affect me being a dad. But I quickly found that there was absolutely no connection, period! When caring for my children, diapers were a chore and something I was very grateful when they were potty trained. My own diaper interests truly were put on hold during that time and it was just something so separate that is hard to explain to anyone who has not experienced this. But a quick glance at other threads in ADISC regarding being a parent and being ABDL will give you a true perspective that there just isn't any connection between the two.

So, please, if you have not experienced something such as being a parent and having children while being ABDL yourself, don't make these kinds of statements. Rather, how about looking at the forum boards and finding out how so many of us who are parents and also ABDL have gone through these things before making such comments? If you would do so, you will find that there is a separation as distinct as can be.

Otherwise, I think the OP's thread was kind of interesting and certainly sparked interest, but this one comment kind of caused the whole meaning of the thread to veer off course for those of us who are in actuality ABDL parents.

In the future, I would suggest to the OP to closely look at their post before hitting the "submit" button.

What I think would have otherwise been a very fun and interesting thread has caused a bit of consternation among a number of us who are a bit more expert on this than the OP on this one out of place sentence in this thread.

:twocents: ...Having shared my two cents on that topic, I will answer the OPs question in that yes, I would certainly be interested in adult versions of baby diapers, as I presently use other baby products, such as Pampers or Huggies wipes, powder, and nightime bath products. Having actual adult sized versions of baby diapers would be fun. But in saying that, they still would have to compete with other baby-themed premium adult diapers that are engineered and work pretty dang well in comparison to how less quality baby diapers are designed.

Last edited:
TeddyBearCowboy said:
I know this has been addressed already, so perhaps forgive me for chiming in, but this statement offends me greatly. This is the third edit I have made of my post, as initially this did upset me when I read this statement. But, trying to put myself perhaps a little more in the mindset of the OP, I wanted to revisit my post with a bit of a different perspective than how this statement initially affected me.

First of all, I have to share that I am a father of three children, and being a lifelong DL and ABDL, I have a bit of experience in this topic. I need to share also that my own DL and ABDL interests have been kept separate from my children completely, as while I am ABDL, it isn't like I just go around wearing diapers without regard to how this may affect others, especially my family. I am very conservative around them. It truly is no different than any other type of unique interest or a sexual experience that parents don't share with their kids. Just as most parents are not going to have open doors when they are being an adult couple, doing adult things, this is not something that is shared with children.

One cannot associate an experience in which they have no experience (such as being a parent and being ABDL) and making such kinds of statements. Being ABDL has nothing to do with sharing one's interest around their children. There are numerous threads here on ADISC that share the views of being a parent and also being ABDL. In every case that I have seen, those that are ABDL parents share that their own diaper interests have in no manner been something that has been an issue with being a parent.

In consideration of the OP's comments, I have to admit that before I became a parent, I was concerned with how my diaper interests might affect me being a dad. But I quickly found that there was absolutely no connection, period! When caring for my children, diapers were a chore and something I was very grateful when they were potty trained. My own diaper interests truly were put on hold during that time and it was just something so separate that is hard to explain to anyone who has not experienced this. But a quick glance at other threads in ADISC regarding being a parent and being ABDL will give you a true perspective that there just isn't any connection between the two.

So, please, if you have not experienced something such as being a parent and having children while being ABDL yourself, don't make these kinds of statements. Rather, how about looking at the forum boards and finding out how so many of us who are parents and also ABDL have gone through these things before making such comments? If you would do so, you will find that there is a separation as distinct as can be.

Otherwise, I think the OP's thread was kind of interesting and certainly sparked interest, but this one comment kind of caused the whole meaning of the thread to veer off course for those of us who are in actuality ABDL parents.

In the future, I would suggest to the OP to closely look at their post before hitting the "submit" button.

What I think would have otherwise been a very fun and interesting thread has caused a bit of consternation among a number of us who are a bit more expert on this than the OP on this one out of place sentence in this thread.

:twocents: ...Having shared my two cents on that topic, I will answer the OPs question in that yes, I would certainly be interested in adult versions of baby diapers, as I presently use other baby products, such as Pampers or Huggies wipes, powder, and nightime bath products. Having actual adult sized versions of baby diapers would be fun. But in saying that, they still would have to compete with other baby-themed premium adult diapers that are engineered and work pretty dang well in comparison to how less quality baby diapers are designed.
If it offends you, why bother replying at all? I mean, if something offends me, but doesn't actually do anything to harm me, I generally ignore it.

That being said, it was an opinion, and I stand by it. It's true I'm not a parent, but I do have cousins that are quite young, and if they found my stash, it would be especially awkward for me to explain my diaper interests to them.

My being a DL has affected my level of interest in a long term relationship that may or may not lead to having children. Maybe if I had worded it like, "If I had children, I think it would be inappropriate to continue my diaper fetish!", would that make you all better?

Or would you still be offended knowing it's simply my opinion? I think you and that other user might still have problems with it, despite how I put it. I think you folks, whether you realize it or not, are simply looking for things to be offended over.

In today's world, saying "Hello" to someone in any language other than English can "offend" someone. Saying "I like [whatever]!" Somehow gives one or two people the "I'm personally offended" bit, make a huge fuss over nothingness, and then suddenly we have to go through tons of media coverage about proper etiquette.

Here's an idea: If something DOES offend you, scroll on by and don't think about it. If you can't do that, then maybe you need to reevaluate what makes you offended.

Or, you know, you could complain and make a fuss for absolutely no frigging reason other than to say "I'm offended" and waste energy reasoning WHY you're offended over a nothing-mountain! Which it seems today that a lot of people are doing just to get some sort of attention onto themselves. "I'M OFFENDED! I DESERVE ATTENTION FOR BEING OFFENDED! MY LIFE IS RUINED AS A RESULT OF BEING OFFENDED!"

So. You know what? Be mad if it gets you through the day. Be offended at every turn, every opportunity, etc. What happens when, after all is said and done, there's nothing left to "be offended" about? Are you going to be offended about not having anything to be offended about?

It's gotten effing ridiculous the amount of offended people are crying foul, and yet, no one stops to think "How is my being offended hurting me? Is it a good use of my time to be offended at all?" Or, I don't know, "Does being offended make me right?"

Just food for thought. If I could delete this thread so that the folks offended by it can finally suckle on their paci and be soothed, I would gladly do so, because this whole thing about the "I'm offended" crowd is just freaking ridiculous as it is, and yet for a forum like this to be tolerant of people sure doesn't show it when someone cries foul over a nothing-mountain.

But yeah, go ahead. Be offended. Waste your energy over dumb shit, I don't care.

If it offends you, TOUGH SHIT!

-James T. Knight 2018
"Don't forget to wiggle your diaper butt at least once a day!"

"Be diapered & proud of it!"

"Accidents happen! That's why we are allowed to buy ADULT diapers!!"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Th3F1r3ch1ck3n said:
If it offends you, why bother replying at all? I mean, if something offends me, but doesn't actually do anything to harm me, I generally ignore it.

Wow- I've seen posts here but I think this is pretty much a first, I'm not offended nor am I condoning this, but I do have to say to the OP your standing your ground.
Ladies & gents, my take on this whole thing is that we're blowing this out of proportion, in the original post my interpretation of the OP's message was if you were at the food store and you had a 2 yr old, a 5 yr old and yourself and you went down the diaper isle and bought a box of pampers size 4 for the 2yr old, then a box of pampers size 15 (same designs & for yourself for fetish reasons) that can have ill effects on the development of the 5 yr old and 2 yr old.
But its the op's lack of experience that lead to parts of this thread having demeaning interpretations to other members, other parts of the thread were quite fun (fantasy side of true larger baby diapers) I myself went through helping to raise my 2 nephews and niece and then again (right now) my best friends 3 young boys and infant daughter, at no time do I put myself before them, actually after a day with them (there 3,2,2, 6 months) I have zero interests in ab & dl stuff and just want a beer to unwind, and that's were a lack of experience can lead to damaging posts interpreted by others.
But, somewhere & some how there is a jack wagon (fetish related & not medical) out there that would do this and not think anything is wrong.
To the men and women in this community that have legitimate incontinence problems, I don't think the OP had any idea that what he was trying to say would have ill effects on you, again its the lack of experience. Sometimes people make posts and they don't realize what there typing, I'm sure he was strictly going on the premise of baby diapers in larger sizes for the adult baby (since they'll look exactly the same) which in his head would only be used for fetish reasons, again due to lack of exposure / experience.
What needs to be done is just general house keeping, if posts that involve children get posted, then we need to A, report the post & user to the moderator, B, leave it alone, don't feed the thread.
And to all, this is a community, we all come from different walks of life and from all over the world, but we all share something in common, and this forum is like a melting pot where we all can bounce things off each other, support each other and learn from each other.
Thanks - Ken

pampers4U said:
Wow- I've seen posts here but I think this is pretty much a first, I'm not offended nor am I condoning this, but I do have to say to the OP your standing your ground.
Ladies & gents, my take on this whole thing is that we're blowing this out of proportion, in the original post my interpretation of the OP's message was if you were at the food store and you had a 2 yr old, a 5 yr old and yourself and you went down the diaper isle and bought a box of pampers size 4 for the 2yr old, then a box of pampers size 15 (same designs & for yourself for fetish reasons) that can have ill effects on the development of the 5 yr old and 2 yr old.
But its the op's lack of experience that lead to parts of this thread having demeaning interpretations to other members, other parts of the thread were quite fun (fantasy side of true larger baby diapers) I myself went through helping to raise my 2 nephews and niece and then again (right now) my best friends 3 young boys and infant daughter, at no time do I put myself before them, actually after a day with them (there 3,2,2, 6 months) I have zero interests in ab & dl stuff and just want a beer to unwind, and that's were a lack of experience can lead to damaging posts interpreted by others.
But, somewhere & some how there is a jack wagon (fetish related & not medical) out there that would do this and not think anything is wrong.
To the men and women in this community that have legitimate incontinence problems, I don't think the OP had any idea that what he was trying to say would have ill effects on you, again its the lack of experience. Sometimes people make posts and they don't realize what there typing, I'm sure he was strictly going on the premise of baby diapers in larger sizes for the adult baby (since they'll look exactly the same) which in his head would only be used for fetish reasons, again due to lack of exposure / experience.
What needs to be done is just general house keeping, if posts that involve children get posted, then we need to A, report the post & user to the moderator, B, leave it alone, don't feed the thread.
And to all, this is a community, we all come from different walks of life and from all over the world, but we all share something in common, and this forum is like a melting pot where we all can bounce things off each other, support each other and learn from each other.
Thanks - Ken
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][applause]

Finally, someone gets it!!
00e02a32fdb153a6889dc6f372959192.jpg

-James T. Knight 2018

I still want to figure out how to get diapers with a cooling sensation.

I would probably spend more in some cases, I think it would be absolutely stellar if I could get the latest cartoon characters on my diaper. In retrospect, it may drive down the cost of some of these AB diapers a little with a little more competition in the space.

Th3F1r3ch1ck3n said:

That being said, it was an opinion, and I stand by it. It's true I'm not a parent, but I do have cousins that are quite young, and if they found my stash, it would be especially awkward for me to explain my diaper interests to them.

Lets just stop there for a second. I am not saying you are a bad person or that your feelings are a terrible thing in what you shared. It seems that you were a tad bit offended by my comments. I didn't mean to cause that, rather, I meant only to share my own observations on this thread and some things that I feel somewhat strongly about because of my own life's experience in parts of this topic.

--what I shared is a perspective that I sincerely believe you are not able to truly understand as you have not been a parent while being ABDL. You have stated here that you are not a parent and have not been in this position. Am I correct in this?

If so, then you literally have no experience in which to place yourself into the position of being a parent and being ABDL other than your own perceptions of what "could be", but is not reality.

Having cousins doesn't make you a parent or understand all that goes along with this. There is no way to understand the emotions and feelings to the practicality of caring for them and the responsibility that goes along with this. In every aspect such as their well-being, emotional development, religious experiences, education, advancement in life, finances, health, etc...

So, while I very much respect your OPINION on that you do not feel it would be appropriate to be ABDL and have children, you truly do not have the real life parenting experience as to where to judge this other than your own observations as an outsider to this situation. And while you made light of this, the statement of saying it is inappropriate for ABDLs to have children certainly causes animosity among a large number of us who are ABDL and have children.

You do have the right to your opinion, and equally I have the right to mine.

But in your situation, you have not been an ABDL parent, nor experienced any of the life issues that go along with raising children. So, isn't it kind of like a blind person trying to explain why the sky is red when it actuality it is blue --but yet the blind person is convinced it is red (even though they have never seen it) but yet because they think it is so.

ADISC is a site where we are here to support and help each other. Making a statement about ABDL parents being inappropriate is not supportive of others and has little benefit other than to cause contention. That is my reason for bringing this up. It was not meant to cause you angst or be upset, but simply in sharing others viewpoints that are a bit different than what you shared.

I respect your opinion and do not hold anything against you for it. But rightfully so, I share my concerns and hope that you may realize I and others who are ABDL parents have a bit more knowledge regarding the topic than yourself. There certainly are ways that you can be ABDL without introducing this to your children. As I suggested in my original post, take a few minutes to do a search on the site for this topic and you will find many informative and valuable threads regarding this topic.

I also shared that before I became a parent, I myself was concerned about being ABDL and having children:
  • Would my ABDL interests somehow interfere with being a proper parent?
  • Should I just eliminate my interests entirely during the time while raising children?
  • Is it wrong for me to want to wear diapers when caring for my children who actually need them?
  • Will I be a bad parent because I still want to be a baby and feel little myself?

I asked myself all of these things. I went through a hell of a lot of deep introspection.

--But as I went through not one, but three children, from infancy to adulthood, it never, even in the smallest sense, was ever a concern.

Being a Dad and taking care of my children, changing diapers and raising them never had any connection with my being ABDL. It just didn't. They were completely separate. There is just something so distinctively different. Like comparing a watermelon to a carrot. Completely different.

Whenever I wore diapers while raising my children, it was kept private, the same I would suggest as other private things, such as having sex with one's own wife. I don't think most individuals would find it proper to have sex in front of their kids, so they keep this separate. The same goes with being ABDL. It is separate. You don't go around wearing or buying diapers in front of your kids. Its equally a private thing.

I am sorry that you found my statement that it was offensive for someone to say its inappropriate to be an ABDL and a parent. But yeah, it truly happens to be offensive. I can't ignore that fact by putting my head in the sand about it.

Th3F1r3ch1ck3n said:
In today's world, saying "Hello" to someone in any language other than English can "offend" someone. Saying "I like [whatever]!" Somehow gives one or two people the "I'm personally offended" bit, make a huge fuss over nothingness, and then suddenly we have to go through tons of media coverage about proper etiquette.

Here's an idea: If something DOES offend you, scroll on by and don't think about it. If you can't do that, then maybe you need to reevaluate what makes you offended.

Or, you know, you could complain and make a fuss for absolutely no frigging reason other than to say "I'm offended" and waste energy reasoning WHY you're offended over a nothing-mountain! Which it seems today that a lot of people are doing just to get some sort of attention onto themselves. "I'M OFFENDED! I DESERVE ATTENTION FOR BEING OFFENDED! MY LIFE IS RUINED AS A RESULT OF BEING OFFENDED!"

So. You know what? Be mad if it gets you through the day. Be offended at every turn, every opportunity, etc. What happens when, after all is said and done, there's nothing left to "be offended" about? Are you going to be offended about not having anything to be offended about?

It's gotten effing ridiculous the amount of offended people are crying foul, and yet, no one stops to think "How is my being offended hurting me? Is it a good use of my time to be offended at all?" Or, I don't know, "Does being offended make me right?"

Just food for thought. If I could delete this thread so that the folks offended by it can finally suckle on their paci and be soothed, I would gladly do so, because this whole thing about the "I'm offended" crowd is just freaking ridiculous as it is, and yet for a forum like this to be tolerant of people sure doesn't show it when someone cries foul over a nothing-mountain.

But yeah, go ahead. Be offended. Waste your energy over dumb shit, I don't care.

If it offends you, TOUGH SHIT!

The comments shared isn't just about being offended. It is about others sharing their own experience and hoping to help others who might be in a similar situation of wondering whether they could adequately be a parent and ABDL and presenting them with real life experiences from those of us who have been through this, rather than the opinions of those who have not.

And yet while that it the greater motive, it is important to recognize that participating on the site is about caring about the feelings of others and being respectful of each other. --At least that is the purpose of this site as I have come to know it. It is about being supportive of others, not putting them down or making statements that is being pretty arrogant in a viewpoint not considering that others may feel quite differently.

(To put this a bit into perspective, I am not one who is easily offended and has to go off suckling on my paci to be soothed when someone says something that I might disagree with. You are talking to a real life cowboy who isn't afraid of "tough shit" as you might so call it. --Name calling and such is nothing compared to getting stomped on by a 2400 lb bull, which has happened to me before. I have shoveled enough bull shit in real life to not worry about some sort of "tough shit" offensive comments. Although a true teddy bear, I am not that easily hurt or bruised, especially by someones comments) --but still, I am going to point out things that are offensive in nature and not contributing to a productive discussion. I hope that in doing so it makes the site better for everyone.

Sooo... I respect the OPs position, but I do not agree with it. It is not supported by those of us who are ABDL parents... ...and those of us who have experience and evidence to back up our position rather than just a belief or opinion.

Ironically, I believe I do have a genuine understanding of where the OP is coming from. Before I became a parent, I had concerns myself over whether I could be a good father if I had these ABDL desires. But in all truthfulness, I sincerely believe I have been, and am now, a better father because of it. Being able to see things as a child has helped me on numerous occasions with issues and circumstances that as an adult I may not have been able to understand.

So, I certainly appreciate the OPs viewpoint --even though I very much now disagree with it. I am now a much older, experienced, and wiser person than I was before I became a parent over 20 years ago. I recognize the naive position that I was in at that time and didn't know how being ABDL might truly affect my being a parent.

I wish the OP the best in his own endeavors. And to everyone who might be considering this subtopic (being ABDL and a parent) I hope that you may not forego the opportunity of being a parent because of your opinions without actually experiencing it. Having your own children is the most amazing and rewarding experience that one can have.

From my perspective, instead of just focusing on yourself, you find the excitement of life and enjoyment coming from being a part of your own children's experiences and lives. Compounding anything you might experience from just being an individual.

...And yes, you can be a good parent while still being ABDL. These things can and should be kept separate. In researching and viewing threads on this site for over eight years, any threads on this topic come back to the same reality --it simply is a natural thing that they become separate. Being ABDL and a parent diverge greatly and the two interests do not interface with each other.

The experiences I have had are that no diaper and no baby interests even come close to the fulfillment of oneself as in being a parent. But you are welcome to your own opinion.

--I hope that others may read this and understand I am just sharing my views and experience in hopes that others might benefit. I don't mean to stir up contention on this. I hope that the OP may read my message here and understand I am not attacking him, but yet offering a different perspective on what he has shared.

I also hope that anyone who is concerned about this might be able to feel more at ease and do not forego the opportunity of being a parent because they are worried about their being ABDL.

There is a miracle of being a parent that just is beyond anything else you may ever experience in your life. I highly recommend it!

:detective3

Last edited:
Reactions: HoganBunny and Feyranna
When no at home I often wear goodnites. I like their drawings. Even more when it was Tinkerbell lately.
I'm happy I fit in those, but I wish I would still fit normal huggies or pampers too.

TeddyBearCowboy said:
There is a miracle of being a parent that just is beyond anything else you may ever experience in your life. I highly recommend it!

:detective3

Having children is not for everyone. It's a huge responsibility that not everyone has the capacity or capability of handling.

My intentions making this thread was not to disparage the parents of the group. If you're a parent, and you enjoy it, more power to you. But, just because I'm not a parent doesn't make me wrong in my opinions or my ideas. Or right for that matter. They're only wrong to someone who feels the need to say "That's offensive to me, and I need to say that so that everyone knows it, and I want people to agree with me that it's an offensive statement!" Aka "Poor me! I'm offended!"

That being said, I suggest reading the following quote from another comment on this same thread.
pampers4U said:
Thanks - Ken
Anyway, just because you have a need to say you're a parent, and proud of it, kind of says to me that you need to convince yourself that being a parent is a joy despite the fact that the tremendous responsibilities of parenthood are without equal. Again, it's not for everyone.

Certainly not for me!

-James T. Knight 2018

Since it's all about the profit margin, I'd say they WOULD if they don't already. You know, the corporations don't give three quarters of a fat rat's left testicle about what we wear or why. They sell us everything else, guns, dope, junk food... cigarettes, you name the product, they got it or they'll make it.

and the governments of the world so far haven't banned fetish wear.

Oh, yeah, the major suppliers are Johnson & Johnson and Kimberly Clark.

To answer the question posed, I would in a heartbeat. I already use Luvs size 6 as my boosters because it's ridiculously cheaper than adult boosters, and they're more absorbent to boot. I've said all over the place that I love the Magnifico taping system, that's designed to be like the ones used in modern baby diapers, and I love the ABU preschool shell, that's designed to be like the one used in modern baby diapers, and I'd love a product that combined the two. That gave me the full monty, so to speak. I can see why the designs in baby diapers went the way they did, and when it's done right(not the cheap dryer sheets Medical and Bargain brand companies use to be cheap) it blows the ones we've got out of the water, which makes sense, the baby products were using the designs ABU and Bambino are using now, thirty years ago. The tech has moved on, we're just perpetually behind.

Like, I first tried AB brand diapers as opposed to the supermarket/medical brands right around when Bambino was getting started and it was such a big deal that they finally made a diaper that mimicked what I would've worn when I was a kid, and yeah, they were definitely an improvement over the Attends and old Assurance that I had been wearing, but I'm not really nostalgic for what I wore as a kid(I'd be much more nostalgic for Goodnites being upscaled, because I actually have a lot of memories in those), and what I want is for my adult diapers to match what Luvs and Pampers are putting out for funcitonality now. I feel like they're very close, they just need to take that last step.

TheWolfEmperor said:
I still want to figure out how to get diapers with a cooling sensation.

I remember some posts on here from a few years back about pouring Sweet 'N Low in your diaper for this purpose.

I'm super skinny. I wear Swaddlers Size 7 for daily use, and even at night. They work. So yeah, I do currently, and I would buy bigger sizes if they made them.

As crazy as it sounds, Goodnites. Their large and medium girls' training pants are really cute. However, they and all brands need to do something: increase the capacity! If your diapers can only hold two drops, they aren't going to be well received. Why do you think I don't wear pull-ups? Even adult ones that claim to hold everything don't! It sucks when you have to change twice to wet once, and anyone on here will tell you that. And messing, forget it. Before you're done, it goes off the pad, through the diaper, and onto everything else. Increase the size so that we can wear it, increase the capacity so that we'll want to wear it, and then I'll invest in some Goodnites.

I would definitely love if baby diapers were made for adults. Luckily I’m on the smaller side so I am able to fit into a huggies size 6. I even double up on two diapers for extra protection. Hopefully they make them for adults because I plan on wearing for the rest of my life!

It would depend on the quality of the product. If it can compete with betterdry or Crinklz, sure. I wouldn’t wear a bad diaper just because for example pampers made it.

Roland007 said:
It would depend on the quality of the product. If it can compete with betterdry or Crinklz, sure. I wouldn’t wear a bad diaper just because for example pampers made it.

Check out Rearz Inspire Select. They're single tape, all-white inspires, with improved leak guards. I really like them! (only single tape all-white diaper on the market, and it's a good one)

Th3F1r3ch1ck3n said:
Someone made a thread on another board or forum about any 5 baby diapers brands, and it got me thinking. If this topic has been discussed before, please accept my apologies in advance.

If not, let's play. If say a baby diapers brand made their diapers in both baby/infant/toddler & adult sizes, would you buy them?

I'd say I would buy them, particularly Luvs, Huggies, or Pampers, but I'd also still buy one of the major adult diaper briefs brands too. One would be for when I need to do my daily "adulting" (obviously the adult diaper brands), but the baby diapers in adult sizes would be for play between myself and my future girlfriend (whom I would introduce to wearing adult diapers first, and hopefully get her to "play" with me in what I'd call "Diaper Time") to have fun, play like kids, and do the adult version of "playing house" without having actual children.

I don't think it'd be appropriate to have kids as an adult baby or diaper lover as it would make potty training difficult for the child. Plus, I wouldn't want a kid of mine blabbing to their child psychologists about their parents wearing diapers. That would be ... awkward.

-JTK 2018

-James T. Knight 2018

Gong back to the OP, I'd have to say yeah- probably. Obviously those adult diapers would need to be designed/cut/made for an adult's body, so the exact same design with one tape would be out. And it would be obvious a typical 5, 10 and 20 year old would NOT want the same designs on their diapers so those diapers would be fully appropriate for each age group. Given the obvious answers here, and the likelihood those diapers would be better functioning and still cheaper thanks to an economy of scale and large R&D, then yeah I would probably by a better functioning and cheaper diaper from the store shelves.

And seriously? How would an adult needing diapers (physically OR mentally) affect that kid's potty training any more than what we already see today?

Probably, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back