A better onesie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBalljustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I currently have some snap crocthc onesies from baby pants. But they have an issue that I don't like. The shirts are too long, I even bought the smalls. I was looking to find ones that are shorter or mute snug on the diaper. I'm 5ft 10

My onesies come from an eBay seller mslorainex I am short from the waist to the neck and these onesies fit me fairly well--not too long. The onesies she offers have a bit of spandex in the fabric and so they stretch some. I also find that the onesies seem to be well-made. You might take a look at her size measurements, they seem to be pretty accurate.

diaperbobby said:
My onesies come from an eBay seller mslorainex I am short from the waist to the neck and these onesies fit me fairly well--not too long. The onesies she offers have a bit of spandex in the fabric and so they stretch some. I also find that the onesies seem to be well-made. You might take a look at her size measurements, they seem to be pretty accurate.

I'll second this endorsement, mslorainex on eBay (also Big Tots on Etsy) has some wonderful onesies that fit me perfectly. I have onesies from a few different places, Babypants, Onesiesdownunder and Little For Big and out of all of them, the ones I have bought from mslorainex on eBay fit me the best.

The basic cut of her onesies are much more comparable to actual T-Shirt sizes and as Diaperbobby has said, one of the main materials is spandex, so they can stretch quite a bit, hence the rather broader length ranges per size. I am 5ft11, practically 6ft and I buy smalls from mslorainex and Big Tots her etsy store and they fit me like a glove, they stretch just enough to give my diaper that extra snug feeling, the material and designs are nice too, they are definitely the best onesies I've worn.

I get mine from big tot on Etsy and I love them! I have others but this is my favorite! I am going to have to check out msloarainex myself! Yay for onesies!

i use ensue from BabyPants and i am very happy. They do run long but if you wash in hot water and use dryer 2 or 3x they will shrink perfectly. I am 5 ' 10" so shorter is better

Thank you all for your feedback! That gives me better idea of what to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for your feedback! That gives me better idea of what to get.

I'm in love with my baby-pants onesies, I have 6 of them, I wear mediums and actually like the shirt to be a little baggier, also the onesie flap is roomy so when I wear tykables overnights or abu simple ultra's I don't have to worry about the onesie edges cutting in and adding to a leak potential, it allows the diaper to sag properly, plus I'm all about the bubble butt look since I have a relatively flat butt, these help to add character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back