Thread: sores?

Default sores?

Well I masterbated in my diaper and I got like a red "inflamed" and/or sore area on my thing. Why is that and any tips on how to get it to go away? Sorry about the oddness of this post.

Something like A+D ointment and a little downtime for your wang. It's probably just a rash and will clear up in a day or two.

It happens to the best of us. Yes...mycatracine or baby lotion, etc. and disuse for a wile. It will clear up.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    Something like A+D ointment and a little downtime for your wang. It's probably just a rash and will clear up in a day or two.
    What he said, and if it doesn't, see a doctor.

It could also be a pimple that hasn't gotten a head yet. I also don't think diapers can carry herpes either, well clean ones anyway.

I'd guess you've run afoul of friction. Diapers may be soft and all, but most anything can cause abrasion on that pretty thin skin. Just take it easy and you'll heal up. Be more mindful in the future of where and how you rub so as to avoid another incident or spontaneous combustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    ... or spontaneous combustion.
    Spontaneous combustion? My FSM, you're doing it wrong if you burst into flames.

I would have to agree, most likely its just friction. Also consider if that if the diaper is wet you are rubbing your skin into urea and and possibly ammonia, which could lead to some skin issues. I would treat it like a diaper rash, put some ointment, air it out when you can. If it doesn't go away, see a doctor.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'd guess you've run afoul of friction. Diapers may be soft and all, but most anything can cause abrasion on that pretty thin skin. Just take it easy and you'll heal up. Be more mindful in the future of where and how you rub so as to avoid another incident or spontaneous combustion.
    I'm reminded of Tom Hanks in the film Cast Away and that whole scene where he starts a fire for the first time.

Probably just a simple rash from a combination of factors, though there are a few other things it could be, however, even if it is a microbe it is superficial and isn't anything to be worried about (and just to cover myself here, unless you are immunocompromised because that can always mess with things). Not sure about your particular situation, but if you can avoid diapers for a few days that should help clear it up, otherwise just do your best to keep that area dry and avoid further irritation.

Ok, I just looked back and realized that a couple things weren't made clear, so just to go down a different path since sometimes things can happen that are unrelated, if by sore you actually mean like an depression or something that is ulcerated there are more serious infectious pathologies, however if you just mean its a red, irritated area that is inflamed and painful, then what I said earlier goes. Also, if it is not painful and resembles more of an ulcerated look then you probably want to check with your physician if you are sexually active.

And finally, the standard disclaimer: This is not intended nor recommended as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your own physician or other qualified health care professional regarding any medical questions or conditions.