Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Is the ABU BareBum better then crinklz and I see you get more within a case instead 60 like crinklz you get 80.

Poohbearboy said:
Is the ABU BareBum better then crinklz and I see you get more within a case instead 60 like crinklz you get 80.
With abu BareBum you get 8 bags of 10 pieces compared to Crinklz you get 60 pieces that contain 15 pieces per bag

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

what better deal 80 ABU BareBum 131.00 with shipping or 60 for 107.09 crinklz

Last edited:
Poohbearboy said:

BareBum are what I'd refer to as a "low end premium". They also size small, and they appear to be manufactured with the dies for MyDiaper, having about the same dimensions. Thrust Vector's diapers are better in most regards. They've got higher capacity, better elastic, softer shell, and nobody beats TV's leak guards, that's what accounts for the lower cost of the barebums. BareBum also use a retape panel unlike TV's double-use tapes. So they're about as different as possible.

So I should stick with the crinklz then instead of going to Abu Bare Bum. I already wear the crinklz but think barebum would be a nice diaper like the crinklzs and get more in a case to for a little extra cost.

Last edited:
At least the tapes on the Bare Bums don't slip, without doing some modifications the ones on the crinklz do. Don't get me wrong I do love the Crinklz but the sub-par tapes suck. I'm not sure if this applies to the regular crinklz or the better dry but both the Astronauts and Auqanauts it does.

Last edited:
Poohbearboy said:
So I should stick with the crinklz then instead of going to Abu Bare Bum. I already wear the crinklz but think barebum would be a nice diaper like the crinklzs and get more in a case to for a little extra cost.

BareBum are a "fun" ABDL diaper, they focus more on appearance and less on high performance. If you don't need higher capacity and aren't bothered by the fit and feel, they're certainly a cheaper alternative worth considering. I'd suggest you try a bag. if you're on the lower end of your size, be sure to order the next size up as they do run small. I'm almost too small for Large Crinklz, but I'm almost too big for Large BareBum.

BareBum are also much less discrete looking than say a plain white BetterDry. BUT they're shorter and won't show nearly as much in the back if your shirt comes untucked.

I'd also say BareBum are more durable for daytime wear. TV's diapers tend to break down and clump faster when I'm active, especially if I'm wet, but I definitely trust TV more for overnight.

Last edited:
I really have had not had a problem with taps at moment but with being ic 80 in a case is better than 60 but the diaper got to be just as good. I would hate buy barebum and find out not really good like the crinklz are.

yeah just get a bag to try. I don't bother with 1-2pc samples, two's just not enough to really get to know a diaper. Gotta have at leas a bag to test.

My vote is for crinklz on this one. While the barebum has a landing zone which I like when choosing a diaper, the crinklz are far more premium in terms of absorbency, fit, and quantity per bag.

Thank everyone I'll stick with crinklz because of me need them for day and night and somewhat heavy wetter at night.

I like both, I prefer crinklz over barebums because they are simply thicker but the barebums aren't to bad, the pro's with barebums is the landing strip and the fact that it isn't overly thick but will still do a good job at holding a good amount.
The crinklz have that double tape and the plastic feels a little to soft (in a cheap way) for those that have had issues with tapes popping or wandering, idk my aqua's hold just fine, I actually angle the bottom tapes at a slight up angle and the top tapes straight across. As for leaks, nope, these do a good job and the wicking isn't half bad either.

Doesn't matter much. ABU has terrible inventory issues. I'd go to a place like Northshore Care, who actually is business with the customer in mind and has products.

mayhem said:
Doesn't matter much. ABU has terrible inventory issues. I'd go to a place like Northshore Care, who actually is business with the customer in mind and has products.

That's not to fair for them, think of the logistics of getting from China to the US, then through customs and into the warehouse. Couple that with all the insurances, tariff fee's, constant quality control and material availability.
If ABU didn't care then we would have crap products from them with little to no customer service.

BareBums are a great product, though more medium capacity than high capacity they do look nice, have good tapes, have a really comfortable fit, and for me are satisfying enough when boosted (I use the 2 different styles of Goodnites); but aren't as good as the really high absorbency options such as Little Pawz, Tykables Overnights or anything comparable.

Barebums probably hold almost half of what Crinklz can. Like others have said, they are a fun diaper for shorter sessions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

pampers4U said:
That's not to fair for them, think of the logistics of getting from China to the US, then through customs and into the warehouse. Couple that with all the insurances, tariff fee's, constant quality control and material availability.
If ABU didn't care then we would have crap products from them with little to no customer service.

I never said they didn’t care. They haven’t had diapers in stock for months. Also, you don’t order more when you’re out. I’m well aware of the logistics. They should know by now how to keep stock revolving and not run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back