Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hopeless and sad :(

Yeah, not all girls are cute.

Me? My teeth are weird from having them smashed as a kid. (It was an accident and the dentist did the best he could for what was left of them) So I have actually smiled at someone and had them recoil from me. I once started talking to a doctor and he said "Can't you do something about those teeth?" And I was like "I'm here for a work physical so unless you're secretly a dentist who is gonna fix 'em for free, shut up about 'em. And if I might say so, do something about the coffee stains on your own." (I use them as a sort of kooky barometer to decide if I should invest time talking to someone or not. )

your best friend is within you. Also the whole schtick of "glamor" is an over-rated consumerism where boys and girls alike are supposed to be desperately franticly buying all they can afford to achieve a "look" which about 5% of the population have. That makes a minority smaller than every flavor of Gay, according to the Kinsey report estimated at 10% of the population. And the vast majority of Adult Babies don't look really babyish. Butt we have fun doing it.

I am probably not overly qualified to comment here not being a sissy myself just an admirer of them but my two cents is that it is the exagerated feminine qualities of a sissy that are attractive more than anything. Keep your chin up there is all kinds of people in this world and there are certainly some that will see you as perfect just the way you are.

After wearing for 50+ years, I have trained my brain to only look at my body and the clothing, and "block out" my face/head. Honest.

Alexia, I know exactly how you feel. Every word you said goes through my mind every day. You are not alone. You aren't just a "classic tranny", you are much more. Even though, as you said, you covered up a lot of your appearance, for your profile picture, I think you're really really cute. Honestly, even if you weren't covering your face, I'm sure you'd still look good. You may not see all the beauty that's there, but I do. <3

CuddleWoozle I'm sure your teeth aren't weird, and I'd personally like to see your smile. Here's mine now yours