Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: somewhat new here

Smile somewhat new here

I have looked at this site for awhile and liked what I saw so many people that shared the same interest. I signed up awhile back and finally decided to do one of these.

Im glad to see how everyone is so open about who they are.
    That is awsome.

so I guess this is Hello everyone.

Mesmerale

"Hello World!" (Gotta love that java!)

:hi:

Welcome to ADISC! :rainbow:

I love emotes! :emotes:

Did that even work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Did that even work?
    Nope!

Welcome Wayward. Tell us a little about yourself.

Id be happy to tell you about me. what would you like to know?
    I am a DL and I like to wet but not mess. but I am open to just about anything and accept all for who they are and want to be. also I am married and my wife knows and supports me. Thanks for the welcome.

What kind of hobbies do you have? That's always a good place to start . You are a lucky to have an understanding wife.

well my hobbies not including diapers include riding my harley and alot of camping and backpacking. I am also a Voulenteer Firefighter in my area. I have served as such firefighter for the past 3 years. loving everyminute of it. and I should probably mention that I have only been married for about a month. and she knew of my diapers before then. we are now in our house and I am mostly free from family and such. however my parents arent far from home. what about you all. I would like to know about you all aswell.

Nice, your the athletic type huh?

Diaper related, I'm a TB/DL.
    Real-life, I'm a bit of a video game and computer geek. I'm also very, very small.

I'm also a minion of Bunny, future ruler of the world. All hail bunny!

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
    well my hobbies not including diapers include riding my harley and alot of camping and backpacking. I am also a Voulenteer Firefighter in my area. I have served as such firefighter for the past 3 years. loving everyminute of it. and I should probably mention that I have only been married for about a month. and she knew of my diapers before then. we are now in our house and I am mostly free from family and such. however my parents arent far from home. what about you all. I would like to know about you all aswell.
    D'ya want the short version? (A post here.)

Or the long version? (My own thread! ^_^)

Nice. BTW how do I edit my signature and stuff that people see when i post?? I know kinda silly question . cool, Yeah I do like the outdoors a bit. but have been know to occasionally fire up the 360 to have a bit of fun. so you like computers eh. cool deal.

The user control panel. It's at the very top of every page.