Thread: Why do people think it's funny to scare people at night?

Default Why do people think it's funny to scare people at night?

It used to be a huge thing 2-3 years ago with people dressing up as clowns to run around and scare people at night, it was such a huge thing there were reports of hundreds, maybe even thousands of people doing it and police issued a warning that it isn't funny, even going as far as to promise to arrest people in clown attire at night.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/28...e-say.amp.html

Just recently in Florida somebody dressed up with a scary mask on, attempting to scare, or maybe even harm a Little Caesars worker (wielding a 2 by 4 and even scissors, supposedly trying to stab him) who was closing up shop.

The Little Caesars worker thought it wasn't funny, and used deadly force with a concealed pistol, serves the guy in the mask right I say.

I mean, I know some people are just pranksters, but playing on somebody's fears at night, appearing like you are gonna attack somebody is not funny.

I would be serious about it if someone tried it in me.

That's about when the 'scary clown' stuff stopped around here. Someone did it as a joke and the person they were scaring shot the guy dead. And all I could think of at the time is "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS THING? You know the other person is scared, when people are scared they'll either try to run away or they'll fight."

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    That's about when the 'scary clown' stuff stopped around here. Someone did it as a joke and the person they were scaring shot the guy dead. And all I could think of at the time is "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS THING? You know the other person is scared, when people are scared they'll either try to run away or they'll fight."
    Maybe it was more like 4 or 5 years ago; but Yeah, people dressed up like scary clowns at night is mighty creepy and is in no way a joke.

Living in the south where every other person has a gun, yeah, scaring someone is really stupid. I know I wouldn't be amused.