• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings fellow Abdl’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
While I’m new to this site, I have been lurking in the community for years. I enjoy hiking, camping, rock climbing and snowboarding. I am looking forward to trying to incorporate Abdl more in my life.

mojado said:
While I’m new to this site, I have been lurking in the community for years. I enjoy hiking, camping, rock climbing and snowboarding. I am looking forward to trying to incorporate Abdl more in my life.

Welcome to the land of non lurkers Mojado! :) We're glad you decided to join us. We're here to help each other as much as we can. You said you want to incorporate ABDL into your life more...Like what? Anything specific? I know I wear pull ups when I go to places like the mall where the bathrooms are far and in between.

Hi and welcome. I too have been doing some hiking on the Appalachian trail. It's beautiful this time of year. We've also had a lot of rain and the small creeks and streams have a lot of running white water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back