What pacifier guard is this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownp2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi, Does some one knows what guard is this one?

551c.jpg

I was unable to find that exact one, but the ones I did find closest to that one are generic brand. It looks like a generic discount store brand.

Thanks but im looking for the same exact one

Well, where did you find that picture then? If it's an old one of yours, it might not be made anymore. The teardrop button shape is typical of Tommee Tippee, but as far as I'm aware, they don't have the butterfly shape and their buttons are a little more pointy.

Also, if you took the photo, flip the thing over and look for the copyright/makers information that's usually stamped into it.

I didnt but found it. Still no idea what is it

Last edited:
Why not go back to where you found the image and check around there for information?

I found one with a similar button shape and 'butterfly' shield, but it was recalled by Playtex because the latex used for the nipples was 'aging too fast' and breaking while the babies were using it. It's possible that this is something similar to that, or something that way made for a store brand/exclusive. It's too hard to tell from one photo what company made this one. Some companies are easy to pin down because they have 'typical' traits, like Tommee Tippee usually has tear-drop buttons, MAM never has handles, Nuk always has those classic shields.

You may eventually have to just learn to cave in and go with something similar to what you really want instead of insisting only on what is in the picture. ;)

Which one you found? Prob found it already too.

Oh, it's not exact, so I didn't bother linking to it. Just google "Playtex pacifier recall" and it should pop up.

I fount it and actually got one like that but still looking for the one pictured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back