Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Autism & Logic

Quote Originally Posted by SgtOddball View Post
    I'm Autistic Spectrum myself, but I find at times that logic fails me.
    I concur.
    Right now my rigid logic is conflicting with the illogic of the situation I am in where my younger non-autistic brother and I are having to wait for the buyer of our family home to have the buyer's bank transfer the funds to purchase our family home, to close the sale, and then to close the purchase of our new house trailer place in Derry, NH.
    The buyer did not get his financial stuff in order until the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    I concur.
    Right now my rigid logic is conflicting with the illogic of the situation I am in where my younger non-autistic brother and I are having to wait for the buyer of our family home to have the buyer's bank transfer the funds to purchase our family home, to close the sale, and then to close the purchase of our new house trailer place in Derry, NH.
    The buyer did not get his financial stuff in order until the last minute.
    Don't know the specifics of your situation, but when I bought my house all the bank stuff was purposefully done at the (spiritual) last minute. I had a lawyer hold the money in escrow until all the final papers were signed on the final closing day so the money was more accessible than if it was sitting in a bank, but the idea is the same. You're talking about a significant amount of money and paperwork, and so you don't want to pull the trigger early in case something goes wrong.