• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Chicago ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

mender1243

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Hi, I'm an ABDL in the Chicago area. Ever since I was out of diapers, I wanted to be back in diapers. I'm always looking to meet friends in the area or around the country that is in the scene. I also have a fem side so I wear girl's clothes in private. I don't live my kinky side 24/7, but I know it won't go away either. Anyone want to chat, feel free to message me.

Hello Mender Welcome to the group. :smile1:

What part of Chicago I'm on the outside in Palos hills :eek:
mender1243 said:
Hi, I'm an ABDL in the Chicago area. Ever since I was out of diapers, I wanted to be back in diapers. I'm always looking to meet friends in the area or around the country that is in the scene. I also have a fem side so I wear girl's clothes in private. I don't live my kinky side 24/7, but I know it won't go away either. Anyone want to chat, feel free to message me.

North Burbs. Libertyville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back