Not a Good Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have been without diapers for over a month now. Due to moving reasons I had completely stopped wearing diapers and got rid of all the evidence. The moving process is almost over & I couldn't wait to buy the supplies again. I was over excited & bought some trash bags and a waterproof bed pad. They were still in my bag. I was in the other room for a second. All of a sudden my Mom called me & asked what were the trash bags for. And why there were so many.

I pretended I didn't care & said that a friend had given me these. I brought them thinking they could be useful for moving stuff. I offered her to take them. She didn't take them though. She put them back inside the bag. I don't know if she bought what I said. Definitely we didn't need trash bags for moving. What I'm more concerned about is that if she had noticed the bedpad too. It was a plain pad. Not too thick. And I had already thrown away the packet of which it came with.

Thank God I didn't get the diapers. I was considering which diapers to get. My heart is still pounding like crazy. This is definitely not a good sign. Getting caught even before I got the chance to get back into diapers. I'm too scared to go diaper shopping now. What should I do???

Just go diaper shopping [emoji16][emoji16]... ofcourse wait alittle bit longer after getting settled into the new house.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When you get where you're going, you should get a nice mixed case from ABU or Tykables to celebrate :)

She was curious you had extra trash bags? Those are a thing that you will definitely go through over time. Maybe you forgot you had some and bought extra? Maybe there was a good deal (or cheaper to buy in bulk)? Either way, I don't think she would suspect whay they're for unless they are some how themed or something. As for the bedpad, unless it's a literal plastic sheet, I doubt she'd br suspicious. There are a lot of bed pads that are water proof. It helps keep sweat and spills and stuff off the mattress, not just wee.

NeverKnow said:
It depends on whether she noticed the bed pad and what exactly it looks like. You're the only one here who can know how your bag was arranaged, how visible things were, whether the bed pad was folded up, etc. But I doubt her mind would go to diapers, especially since she didn't find any. It wouldn't be on her radar. I would just act normally and put off buying diapers for a while.
Disposable bed pads are easily noticed since most are that baby blue color with the paper interior. now there are two other colors peach from tranquillity and white from other brands. usually Baby blue just like dog pee pads are normally blue plastic and white paper interior. I do like your quote on the bottom though you are right. After your first all night-er for High School cramming for a final or writing that term paper at the last minute and falling asleep to wake up at 5:02 AM and realize you are no where near being done and heart races and stomach gets that sinking feeling and you scream out a few expletives and by the grace of god you hammer it out by 6:45 AM just in enough time to slam down breakfast and splash a dash in the shower and get out the door at 7:15 AM for the school bus that is coming down the road with the tell tale sign of the white blinking light on the roof and the clearance lights and the faint sign of yellow saying oh krap RUNNNN!
Or the college days of studying and crashing on the couch or partying hard and only to wake up to realize you are not in your dorm room but at someones house flopped out on the couch or not in your bed at the frat house to realize your hangover is worse than a toothache and your stomach is rejecting that of which your partaked in during that party last night. Or waking up to find a strange person next to you that you do not even know saying oh what did I do?
Or the bachelor or just on your own (freedom) days of using your couch as a bed due to lack of money to buy one.

DLChad34 said:
Just go diaper shopping [emoji16][emoji16]... ofcourse wait alittle bit longer after getting settled into the new house.
Too scared. I think I'll wait. It was my fault getting those knowing I didn't have a place to hide them.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
When you get where you're going, you should get a nice mixed case from ABU or Tykables to celebrate :)
I wish I had the fortune of getting those. They are just not available here. I also can't order online from outside the country. I'm sooo desperate to get diapered now that just any diapers would be a reason for me to celebrate

Yeah, I'd just wait a little bit and then buy some diapers. As for bed pads, I have bed pads on all the beds in my house simply because people and guests sometimes get sick, or spill drinks in bed. It should be no big deal. Besides, mattresses are very expensive.

Justtrytoguess said:
Either way, I don't think she would suspect whay they're for unless they are some how themed or something. As for the bedpad, unless it's a literal plastic sheet, I doubt she'd br suspicious. There are a lot of bed pads that are water proof. It helps keep sweat and spills and stuff off the mattress, not just wee.
The trash bags were plain black. No pictures. Nothing written. As for the bed pad, it was something like this :
https://www.amazon.co.uk/MIP-Sonoma-Incontinence-Washable-Bed/dp/B002Q4EJ8C
Not of the same brand. But the size & color looks almost the same. It wasn't cheap. It was folded in a way that the pink absorbent side was visible and the white plastic side was inside. Don't know what she thought it was or did notice them at all. What I'm also concerned about is that if I need to wash the pad, she would surely recognize it when I leave it to dry in the roof

NeverKnow said:
I'm not sure you want to hear this, but I don't think your situation is really suited to going 24/7 and to sleeping in diapers (if you're going to wet baby diapers in bed).
I'm afraid so. It was going so well in my previous home. I was considering to buy adult diapers too. But as you can see, it may still not be the best option for me.

If you don't have a medical condition, then you don't have to wear diapers in bed, and you don't have to risk getting urine on your bed pad at all, if you can't safely risk cleaning it. If you do have to wear diapers in bed, because you're wetting in your sleep or have to get up to go to the bathroom so frequently that you can't sleep, then you do have a medical condition.
But...but wetting in bed. Waking up in a wet diaper. This is something I definitely can't give up. This is something that made me love diapers. It's true that if I'm hydrated well enough I wake up feeling the need to pee. I don't wet in my sleep. My frequent need to go to the bathroom was developed by wearing 24/7 for over 6 months. But now, after a month of not wearing the situation is not the same. And I don't think I can call it a medical condition.

Wear enough that you are content and, if you really want to wear more, start thinking about how you can change your life to the point where that is possible (e.g., moving out).
This is good advice. But I don't think I can be content leaving night time wetting and being 24/7. Moving out is also not an option I can take at the moment. The only option that lets me wear 24/7 freely is by telling my parents. But seems a bad idea as I'm 100% sure that they wouldn't let me and this would lead to more complications. But if it was a medical reason, then surely they would understand.

In your other thread you say your need is "day by day becoming physical" but I don't know how that can be if you have not even been wearing diapers recently, unless you are actually becoming incontinent for some unrelated reason, in which case you ought to just tell your parents that you have a medical need for diapers (and go see a urologist).
Sorry, for the misleading info. I have edited the post. I meant that when I was 24/7 & day by day the need was becoming physical. My original plan was to tell my parents after I had achieved my goal of becoming diaper dependent. I don't think any urologist will suggest me diapers for my current condition. Or would they?

dogboy said:
Yeah, I'd just wait a little bit and then buy some diapers. As for bed pads, I have bed pads on all the beds in my house simply because people and guests sometimes get sick, or spill drinks in bed. It should be no big deal. Besides, mattresses are very expensive.

It's not very common for people to have bed pads in our country. I've never seen anyone use it. Apart from baby ones. I didn't even really know about them before coming to adisc.

Adiba said:
It's not very common for people to have bed pads in our country. I've never seen anyone use it. Apart from baby ones. I didn't even really know about them before coming to adisc.

They're common in hospitals. The hospitals may send a patient home with some also if they were necessary while you were checked in.

I suppose it's possible they may in some circumstances prefer a bed pad over a diaper for certain patients? (and considering how they seem to use cheap diapers a lot, that'd be a good addition to diapers?)

She hasn't said anything ever since. But I'm thinking of throwing away the bed pad & buying a different one. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back