Unexpected emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soakingboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi.
Probably a waste of your time reading this, but I have been thinking about something that recently happened, for a few weeks now.

Background:
I have liked diapers for most of my adult life. The feeling of wearing and using, and perhaps even more so, seeing them on women. Few things are more wonderful to me.

I will admit, going through everyday life, if I notice somebody with unusual shape to their backside, perhaps an unexpected bulge here or there, my mind will often start to wonder if the cause might be a form of protection beneath. Yes, this is bad. Not I am not proud of it, and neither can I seem to stop it.

The recent incident:
I was on a domestic flight, in the first seat on the left. This aircraft had no seat next to me. Close to landing a charming lady (in her 50s?) I had been talking to at the gate comes forward, quite obviously to use the restroom. The cabin crew member working this part of the aircraft notices her pass through the curtain from coach, and promptly stops/redirects her to the rear of the aircraft lavatory. The passenger doesn't like this answer, and proceeds to explain that there is already a queue there, and she is here now... this goes on for a bit. As she stands next to me pleading her case I then notice it... in her left hand folded as much as possible, a pull-up diaper. I don't think a non ABDL would necessarily identify it, but it was super obvious to me, especially as it was close to eye level as she stood to my right.

This is the unexpected bit. She was very attractive. She was pleasant, I had chatted earlier, as mentioned. And she was in possession of a 'diaper'. In my (sick) mind this should've resulted in excitement... rather, I felt nothing but strong guilt. I felt sorry that she was being put through this ordeal by a rude cabin crew member, and I felt more bad that she likely needed to wear, for whatever reason. It was a bit of a reality check. Basically telling me- clean up your act! Stop hoping to see people wear in public.. I wear for fun, pleasure, and practical purposes. Several of you also I suppose. But I was again reminded that there really are many who have no choice.

She finally did go to the front restroom, and as she reemerged (without anything in her left hand), I didn't even want to look at more than her face.. to give her a nod of respect for standing up to Moody-Delta-woman. No sneakily checking for telltale padded lines..

I have changed. Not sure how or why. But I like this new me.

As long as you're not behaving in a creepy manner, I don't think you've got too much to worry over either way. Treat people with respect. What goes on in your head is your business. For all you know, she was one of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back