Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
One of the best things about wearing thick adult diapers to me is simply how they feel against my rear. Wearing underwear and pajama shorts over top controls the crinkling and creates such a pleasantly snug sensation. My therapist once suggested that perhaps part of my attraction to diapers is an autism-related sensory need. While that's not going to be the root of it, I do think they provide me with a much-needed sense of touch. They're like a hug, or a weighted blanket, for your butt.

Perhaps it's just my imagination, but wearing them just seems to make me feel... better. They're not a miracle cure of course, but I do seem to just chill out a little more. While I am 24/7, most of the the time it's in modded training pants, which of course do not provide that same sensation. I sort of wonder if wearing proper adult diapers all the time would work as a sort of anti-anxiety medication for me. But even with me working, I think it would just be too expensive to be practical.

I agree, they're just so comfortable!

It's indeed pretty relaxing to go around the house thickly padded, as wherever you sit down is also softer due to all the soft padding on your bum. Also, I'll admit I like the feeling of extra bulk and weight around my hips as I've found that sort of thing to be attractive, and I can have that feeling with bulky enough diapers while my body physically lacks those traits. Also, I have been diagnosed with a form of autism as well with a tactile fascination with some things, which might be how I'm drawn to diapers in a sensory regard.

And speaking of pajama shorts, wearing a pajama Onesie/Kigurumi over a thick diaper is just pure bliss! Being able to relax on softness on top of more softness is one of the best things ever.

Reactions: PhillyPokora
They do seem to act like an anti anxiety agent. I started wearing more around the time my doctor stopped my anti anxiety medication (too soon if you ask me) and it seems to have roughly the same effect. The soft sensation of the padding around me is like a dream, too. A diaper is often just what the doctor ordered when I'm feeling bad.

Maybe there's something to the autism theory — I'm recently diagnosed as well, and fluffy soft things are like catnip for me.

I couldn't agree more!! Something about having a diaper on nice and snug that relaxs me.

I'll let my signature speak for me.

-RMS

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
One of the best things about wearing thick adult diapers to me is simply how they feel against my rear. Wearing underwear and pajama shorts over top controls the crinkling and creates such a pleasantly snug sensation. My therapist once suggested that perhaps part of my attraction to diapers is an autism-related sensory need. While that's not going to be the root of it, I do think they provide me with a much-needed sense of touch. They're like a hug, or a weighted blanket, for your butt.

Perhaps it's just my imagination, but wearing them just seems to make me feel... better. They're not a miracle cure of course, but I do seem to just chill out a little more. While I am 24/7, most of the the time it's in modded training pants, which of course do not provide that same sensation. I sort of wonder if wearing proper adult diapers all the time would work as a sort of anti-anxiety medication for me. But even with me working, I think it would just be too expensive to be practical.

Minus the Autism....DITTO

There is nothing like the feeling of being diapered in a thick, soft absorbent cloth diaper.

Like most on here, I wholeheartedly agree!

The physical feel of a diaper as it hugs close to my skin and contours perfectly, the bulk between my legs as I waddle around or crawl or kick my legs, that faint little crinkle, that undeniable feeling of protection, warmth and innocence, just wearing a diaper can be pure happiness, pure joy and pure stress relief. Nothing gets me into that baby headspace and relaxes me quicker than taping up and just kicking back in a fresh, thick diaper :)

Poofybutt said:

The physical feel of a diaper as it hugs close to my skin and contours perfectly, the bulk between my legs as I waddle around or crawl or kick my legs, that faint little crinkle, that undeniable feeling of protection, warmth and innocence, just wearing a diaper can be pure happiness, pure joy and pure stress relief. Nothing gets me into that baby headspace and relaxes me quicker than taping up and just kicking back in a fresh, thick diaper :)

Me, too!--except that I normally use thick cloth training pants or pull-on diapers plus plastic pants. The feel is still the same for me: contoured, bulk between my legs, feeling protected, etc. Whichever style we choose to wear, they're still diapers. Enjoy, everyone.

Being Autistic, I find being in just a diaper calming and comforting.
The physical sensation of my diaper is calming and helpful with maintaining cognitive/emotional self-regulation.

Seek said:
And speaking of pajama shorts, wearing a pajama Onesie/Kigurumi over a thick diaper is just pure bliss! Being able to relax on softness on top of more softness is one of the best things ever.

Going to bed in a thick diaper and footie pajamas feels really good to me.

Poofybutt said:

An extra thing I like to do with my diaper is intentionally make sure it sticks out a little from the top of my pants, for an additional touch of babyish authenticity.

I'm on the autism spectrum, and one of the things I also like about wearing diapers is the pressure.

Yes
At least for me, wearing diapers physically feel good, even when wet and/or poopy or both wet and poopy.
The sensations are familiar and calming to my autistic wired mind.
No, I feel nothing sexual regarding being in diapers 24 hours a day around the clock.

I like the pressure of a snugly fitting diaper because it is very calming.

I've found that properly-fitting adult diapers are about the only thing that offer me any relief from the low-level feeling of... well, I'll just call it ''not well...'' that I feel pretty much constantly. (I don't really know how to explain ''not well.'' I guess it's the brooding sense of unhappiness and insecurity from years of emotional trauma and lack of human connection.) When I'm in a diaper, I can cuddle up and watch TV and just feel... OK for a little while. A little safer and more secure.

I wish I could be in adult diapers all the time for the sake of my mental health. But especially now that I'm not working again, it's just not financially possible. I know some people would recommend I invest in cloth, but... cloth is just not a ''diaper'' to me. I don't want to go around in a pee-soaked piece of fabric, and the extra work in caring for them is a turn-off.

Yes, a nappy gives you a permenant 'hug' that follows you around. Disposables feel great both against the body and to the touch, and make cute little crinkly sounds too. But I would be hard put to separate the pleasures that are purely sensory, from all the other benefits and delights of wearing a nappy. For me the main attraction is their function - I like having my own personal wearable toilet that I can use whenever I like. But that brings with it a second sensory experience; not only does the nappy itself feel great, but you get a whole extra layer of sensations when you use it, especially for solid waste. It's the interweaving of these physical sensations with the practical convenience and the comfort and reassurance that makes nappies so unique.

ChooChoo69 said:
There is nothing like the feeling of being diapered in a thick, soft absorbent cloth diaper.

Hear hear... What ChooChoo said... With plastic panties over it

I feel a calming effect is i pull my per taped diaper up. It takes the stress away from the day i had. I wait for the first time i wet it to move me even farther away from every thing. My stress it a lot less today for the fact that i just paid my house off. Now i can relax and enjoy life a little more.

Best feeling ever when it’s all swelled up. Or the padding between your legs. Totally different feeling as cloth backed and plastic backed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back