NorthShore Supreme Info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i wanted to know about Northshore Supreme plastic backed ( i believed) for the people who try them tell me what you think about them and also is it good for daytime, because now somehow im partly diaper trained, tell me how smooth they are, and all that stuff

Not too bad. NeverKnow hit the high points. They're good for sleeping in but not much else in my opinion. For daytime wearing, the Dry24/7 is best on account of how soft it is. They're easy to forget about when going through a busy day!

hmm now I thinking about dry247 now. how loud are they?

I haven’t had a chance to try many diapers but I have tried these and they are pretty good. They can be a little stiff to me they are softer than Abenas. They hold enough for me a few hours before they leak or anything. The leak guards are good as well. All in all it’s my go to “cheap” diaper.

I’ve been using Northshore Supremes for about a year now. I love them.

I'll add my two cents in here.

NorthShore Supremes are my go-to diaper because they're the only ones I feel I get my money's worth from and full use of. There are other diapers that hold more, or are thicker and softer, but the Supremes wick like nothing else I've used. By the time they're at capacity, they're wet all the way up the back waistband. With nearly every other diaper I've tried, they're done far sooner, and I have to change a diaper that's completely dry up the back.

In addition, I like working with NorthShore as a company. Adam has taken the time to create an account here, interact with us, and even listen to what we want from a diaper. As a result, NS now offers printed diapers, for those who are into that. I like to support businesses that treat their customers like that.

-RMS

I, too, use NS Supremes as my daily go to diaper because they fit my body best, absorb great, leak the least, and don’t swell as much or make as much noise as others tend to. They’re also a great value for the dollar.

As for the stiffness, NorthShore themselves suggests that before putting a diaper on you crease it down the middle, using the wetness indicator as a guide. This helps every diaper actually, but for these it helps the most. I’ve also heard of others going above and beyond by then rolling them up once they folded in half, just to further fluff them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back