Why does this always happen to me?! I got caught... Again... Again... Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My friend I were were hanging out in my friends room, and we decided to do a sleepover. (We live in the same building. And, also; He knows that I wear diapers, but still...)
I were getting a matress n' stuff, but needed to change first.
So I pulled my pants down. There I were, in a T-shirt and a diaper... *Sound if opening door* ... F*ck... My... Life...

My friend: "Oh, I'm so sorry!"

I were just like, 'that's alright'. So, yeah...

But what a shocker. XD

Thank goodness he already knows, though he must know by now that you're really into diapers. Oh well...so am I and most of us here. It goes with the territory.

dogboy said:
Thank goodness he already knows, though he must know by now that you're really into diapers. Oh well...so am I and most of us here. It goes with the territory.

Yeah, luckily he's a great friend.
I am so bloody lucky to have friends like him.

RandomUsernameDL said:
Yeah, luckily he's a great friend.
I am so bloody lucky to have friends like him.

I have a good friend like that. We live several states away but he calls me up on the phone every once in a while. The last time we talked he asked me if I was still active on this site and I said I was. I wondered if wanted to know if I was still into diapers, etc.

Why does this always happen? I am going to go out on a limb here but it keeps happening because you allow it or want it to happen.
I don’t mean any disrespect. It’s just that I have been a dl for something like 25 years and to my knowledge not been caught. I am cautious that I’m covered and changing etc.
If you don’t want to be caught be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...yeah, since you ask in the subject field, I guess you are looking for answers..? I am with Biggles, not intending to come across rude, but;

You are openly changing where there is the possibility of people entering..? You might want to do that behind a locked door, if you truly don't want people seeing you.

Soakingboy said:
...yeah, since you ask in the subject field, I guess you are looking for answers..? I am with Biggles, not intending to come across rude, but;

You are openly changing where there is the possibility of people entering..? You might want to do that behind a locked door, if you truly don't want people seeing you.

It was my own personal room? Sure, I forgot to lock the Doors, but c'mon- people aren't supposed to enter one's personal space without knocking.

RandomUsernameDL said:
It was my own personal room? Sure, I forgot to lock the Doors, but c'mon- people aren't supposed to enter one's personal space without knocking.
That is true. It is rude to just walk into somebody's room. that doesn't mean people don't do it though, family and close friends especially. My mum loved to just waltz into my room without knocking with zero regard for the fact I might be busy getting dressed. I couldn't even lock my door at that apartment since we had the old antique doorknobs and all she said when I would wrap a blanket around myself and shout at her to get out because I'm getting dressed was "I'm your mum its fine" which didn't stop me demanding she leave. My brother loved to just walk into my room too, and even though we live apart now he still just walks into my house and invades my room when he comes over and wakes me up if he forgot to call ahead and I'm still asleep. When I first moved in where I currently live the other people would open my door to talk to me if they had anything to say and more than once I had been getting dressed at the time. I quickly learned to lock my doors.
So, the point of all that was: It may not seem like a it should be necessary to lock your doors while you dress or change, and in a perfect world it would not be, but this is far from a perfect world so you need to strive to be more careful.

Haha...my mom used to walk in on me to check up on me, probably to see what crazy or dangerous thing I would do next. I was a cutter and I used to set my arm on fire using lighter fluid, soooo.... But friends, that's a different thing. Sometimes we're just casual with each other if we're very close. I always had a best friend and we were casual with each other. Sometimes we were almost on top of each other. Ah....good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back